[POLL] Future Servers

Syntrax#

Future Server Gamemode  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Future Server Gamemode

Hello MTA Community,

i've a question regarding what the players actually want, What type of servers and etc.That's why i'm setting up this poll to give you the possibility to make your dreams maybe come reality.I will be scripting this on my own, the servertype with the most votes wins.(Keep in mind everything will be written from scratch and the final release of the server will be around Summer this year)

Do you have an idea feel free to share it down below and don't forget to leave a vote :D

The final server type will be chosen this saturday

regards,

Syntrax# (Developer / Mapper / Modeller )

**Bump**

RPG gamemode is currently winning (i'm not going for a DM or DD server since those aren't quite popular due the high ammount of available servers) I can consider making a MG server after the RPG project has been done or any other things.But now i will stick to RPG since i'm the only developer in the team (i'm lonely xD) :D

To all RPG servers look out there is a new opponement coming :P

Edited by Syntrax#

Even i thought of making a pole like this. But guess what? You made it in a wrong way. I have some ideas but i am currently busy with my own sv. Just a suggestion, don't work on any RPG game mode until you have some new and nice ideas because a new RPG server will die until it is not having some new ideas and creativity.

Gud Luck

13 hours ago, Rudransh said:

Even i thought of making a pole like this. But guess what? You made it in a wrong way. I have some ideas but i am currently busy with my own sv. Just a suggestion, don't work on any RPG game mode until you have some new and nice ideas because a new RPG server will die until it is not having some new ideas and creativity.

Gud Luck

Already made something Quite unique, You think i will build my system based on the WSS scripts oh HELL NAH.Everything is from scratch and with a new DX coating :P Expect something like hte NEXT GEN RPG

54 minutes ago, Syntrax# said:

Already made something Quite unique, You think i will build my system based on the WSS scripts oh HELL NAH.Everything is from scratch and with a new DX coating :P Expect something like hte NEXT GEN RPG

As i said, RPG is not the only game mode. I have many new and unique ideas but guess what? No one to work on them. I don't want to share my ideas with those 12 years old kids who call themselves "SCRIPTERS" after making a small player spawning script.

Are you really calling me a 12 year old kid?

And i don't call myself a Full scripter that has an awesome Knowledge about scripting, but managing to create a housing system based on mysql by yourself does proof i do know what i'm doing nor am i calling myself a professional scripter.I'm just an average programmer that is trying to setup something on my own and you throwing :~ that RPG isn't the only gamemode.I'm giving a twist to RPG i'm not creating my own gamemode.I'm mostly focussing on creating the RPG main core and then let people suggest what should come and what not.

2 hours ago, Rudransh said:

As i said, RPG is not the only game mode. I have many new and unique ideas but guess what? No one to work on them. I don't want to share my ideas with those 12 years old kids who call themselves "SCRIPTERS" after making a small player spawning script.

If anything Syntrax is far from being a 12 year old kid lol.

9 hours ago, Blast3r said:

If anything Syntrax is far from being a 12 year old kid lol.

I am not talking about syntrax. Maybe he is good. But as i don't know him very well. I can see around 3-5 good scripters around MTA:SA but unfortunately all are busy with their own works.