I have a problem in starting Vice City on MTA .5

Guest Draigon

I downloaded MTA .5 last night. Whenever i press start game to play it says this "gta-vc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." then after i click Don't Send it says this "Invalid Executable. Please ensure you have the correct executable installed." I keep on getting this message every time i click start game. I have tried re-installing GTA VC and MTA .5 and still same problem and i have the latest patch for VC 1.1. Can somebody help. Thanx.

I downloaded MTA .5 last night. Whenever i press start game to play it says this "gta-vc.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." then after i click Don't Send it says this "Invalid Executable. Please ensure you have the correct executable installed." I keep on getting this message every time i click start game. I have tried re-installing GTA VC and MTA .5 and still same problem and i have the latest patch for VC 1.1. Can somebody help. Thanx.

do you have xfire open? did you change 1.0 to 1.1 in the options thing on the client?