:idea: gang skins or possibly form your own gang example "Trenton Greasers" or "Red Light Playas" (dont no if its possible but could you make program that copys the player setup screen that edits the player in the prison uniform "PLAYERP.DLL" and have all the different skins for that DLL uploaded on a server) so you could be able to choose the uniform you wanted and apear like that on missions like "Give Me Liberty" and have your own custom gang clothing.

Example of Gang Skin

HWH.JPG

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

player skins are really small, and a whole lot of them can/could be added to the mod, allowing for choices of skins for teams in the future!

A skin like the one above, in multiple colours would be great!

and overcourse, gangs can have their own skins etc for playing with which is great.

Im still trying to work on my invisible/seethrough player skin =)

thats exactly what we're looking for sandstorm

cant guarantee that those skins will be used, but thats the idea! - different coloured skins for the teams =)

Don't know when they will be able to be chosen, as you would probably have to choose your team first, then your skin =)

just cause you are in the triad territory, doesnt mean you have to use fish vans

Id say that the cars should be random gang cars, and relevent

If one team has fish vans, then they should also have really good ped cars to steal, and vice versa =)

picking a gang car just means everyone chooses yakuza stingers or mafia sentinals. (or a yardie lobo just for hydrolics =)

that would require editing the ped ai code would it not? - would still like the cops to break up gangs and people if they are in area, and definintly come in if guns are used (more fun =)

but that requires editing code, and i don't know if the team are able to do that?

Naa Gang wars is GTA... or atleast in GTA2 and GTA3 where there actucaly are gangs. Good skins you have there, now all we need are more models... I wanna be a police man! yes I also agree that people should geather around when you and another diffrent gang are fighting. Howbout when all this is done (long future) you could make is so that when you are fighting some one form your gang it disnt hurt them asmuch as it would from another gang? kinda like training?

Just another sugestion.

CYA

nah - they should all die!

in cs - people like throw all their HE grenades out then the forward party rush into them, and they don't get killed? - silly

training can be done on a private server or something, leave FF on and watch where you throw grenades =)