VCK - Vice City Killaz

Black Dragon

1. Making the forum yet? What host will you use? I think I can get vtec to help us. When it is made, my pic will direct to the forum, but for now it directs to the thread.

2. he he mario finally gets what he deserves after saving the princess millions of times.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VCK, I really look foward to another match. And please no more "surprises", you don't need people outside of VCK to help you out.

VCK, I really look foward to another match. And please no more "surprises", you don't need people outside of VCK to help you out.

heheh Richo, I seem to remember searching msn irc and the forums to find ringers for KFC a few months ago :wink: Yer right, though, Pure teams is Much more fun

In other News, I just uploaded A tutorial on dealing with carkillers. Check out the tips section of the vck site.

Well, being in :VCKr IMO means your a trainee to see if you will be here for long and will be taught VCK skills. Blaze knows mostly of what I know, he is a good fighter and you know it. I say he is full VCK. He will be here for long, so there is no need for him to have :VCKr

Don't edit your sig lol. Just put the r in VCK and thats it. Anyway, BD said he was too lazy to register today lol, so i'll wait until he does and give him admin. Also Nas wants to join so he can use the :VCKr tag for now.

To BD and Sloth:

You can change the ranks I made and put those bars on the bottom of the avatar (I don't know how to make one). Try to make one so it can be creative.

Huh, I went to look for your server just now and I can't seem to find anything...The server I found listed on your forums (in someones sig), the IP didn't work for that one. Can someone post it for me?

I have no idea what oyst3r has anything to do with the server. Its really the server that VCK hangs out and admins, but doesn't own it. vtec does.

I don't see it around anymore.... I think vtec just closed it down. I'll talk to him later.