st00pid things people have done in real life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg kurtis just got pwned, and y did u post tht pic, u look just as bad, u still look like a little queer who has mommy fighting his battles, and watch out, some 1 may just pay you a little visit :)

EDIT: and 5a? A = bottom of a flat if im not mistaken? lmao u live in a flat?

Lol ya pricks never give in.

posting pics of sum1 and their family when they r 12 -13.

I am 16 going on 17, and u lot. im off now,

but my address 5a church street eastwood nottz, ng16 3nh

pay me a visit

and also this is me >

kurt3so.jpg

N also again, have fun with those pics.. u sick :o.

Inabit Gz.

FFS that cap is AWESOME! Besides the fact it dont fit you and you live in a flat :o

he looks like 1 of them nobs who think there big and hard "OMG I PUNCHED A BUS STOP WINDOW HAHAHA IM HARD MAN"

EDIT: really, i can tell by how he wears his cap wat type of person he is.. i know ppl just like him and there all nobs :)

he looks like 1 of them nobs who think there big and hard "OMG I PUNCHED A BUS STOP WINDOW HAHAHA IM HARD MAN"

EDIT: really, i can tell by how he wears his cap wat type of person he is.. i know ppl just like him and there all nobs :)

at least he aint the one with that dumb name and stop dissin him :roll: and so wot if he wears his cap like that i do as well 8)

Duno what the fuck ur on about trying to frame me to be 14.

And Dopey please post a pic of u, i bet im the one whos better looking, ya lil fag.

and no i live in a house, it is at the end of the road and there is only 5 houses, with an a at each. u retard, n look behind me in the picture does it look like i live in a flat? n does it look like i live in a flat on any of those pictures? retards.

Btw, that is a tn hat. u fucking idiot. n dont try that gola shit again fool.

and PLEASE, PLEASE pay me a visit u shit talking fag. if only u knew

i cant stand internet geeks like u, please get off ur computer and go and get laid.

And dan, i know ^ that is gonna be extremely hard for u. dam...

if u still want to flame this topic, then think of not being abusers of this forum and add me on msn.

fags.

and the bus stop window, its about stupid things uve done in life, it isnt like im bragging.. it was an accident. u dopey cunt.

rofl - ROFLFFLFLLFLFLFLLLFLAFMAOFMAOFMAFLMAOFMKAOFMOAFMAOFMAOFMALFMAOFMAOFMALFMOAFMAOMFAOFAO

You can go make that song in a rap now Kurt like your last one FLMAO

rofl like that skittles advert

16 goin 17? LMFAO kthnxlleiseiseisieisiies

:lol: Still waiting for a remake of that skittles advert Kurt.

...and you're one to go around taking the piss?

I'm not one for violating people's privacy and posting pictures of them without their concent, but oh well :D

18ee.jpg

25cs.jpg

30yg.jpg

..and on a good day:

41ny.jpg

Lets see...stupidest thing ive done. I can name plenty.

1.) When i was little i got a bolt jammed in my head...

2.) I road a 4-wheeler down a main road and got chased by the cops, got caught cuz they blocked me in. :cry:

3.) Road a 4-wheeler down ANOTHER main road and ran into a cop car (pull out in front of me). :lol:

4.) Had a roman candle fight in my friends front yard during a drought, we caught his bushes on fire.

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head. :lol:

rofl - ROFLFFLFLLFLFLFLLLFLAFMAOFMAOFMAFLMAOFMKAOFMOAFMAOFMAOFMALFMAOFMAOFMALFMOAFMAOMFAOFAO

You can go make that song in a rap now Kurt like your last one FLMAO

rofl like that skittles advert

16 goin 17? LMFAO kthnxlleiseiseisieisiies

:lol: Still waiting for a remake of that skittles advert Kurt.

...and you're one to go around taking the piss?

I'm not one for violating people's privacy and posting pictures of them without their concent, but oh well :D

18ee.jpg

25cs.jpg

30yg.jpg

..and on a good day:

41ny.jpg

Can we see an image of u please , ive been told your a paki :o

That isn't u? When u sent it me? hmm.. also funny how he looks just like u.

U lot is letting england down wid ya pussy selves... people probs fink we are a right bunch of faggots cuz of u dicks.

Yes i am giving my address out for all u little fags who think ur hard, pay me a visit im only bout 60 miles away from ya all.

keep sayin shit dan, i liked the pic of the supermodel u gave me and told me it was ur girlfriend btw?

And when have u ever seen me wear gola in any other pictures exept that one ? and most of u already know why anyway.. seeing these fags love to make a big deal out of shit that doesnt really exist.

ima head up to the 12th floor of my (LMFAO)flat(LMFAO) now, c yall soon. ;):roll: u group of thick retards.

The top one aint dan :D i got it from google today :D

Can we see an image of u please , ive been told your a paki :o

I'd like to see one of you too, especially after what you said about kurt, supressed issues maybe? :?

No, i'm not a paki(stani), although i don't see why that matters, you have something against them?

That ent me lmfao - Tbh, I don't go round wearing Gola shit and I ent no tramp living in a 12 story flat rofl - btw kurt sort that cap of yours you look like daffy :o duck

..but the other 3 are? Aren't you mad that this mysterious kid has stolen your glasses, your haircut, and basically your hole appearance? I'd be pissed :D