www.Battleofteams.com Team and Solo competitions

Guest BoT

Just want to let everyone know battleofteams.com is still alive and will continue organizing leagues. You can play in a team league this time and can also participate in a solo knockout competition.

Next league the team league will also be converted to a knockout tournament since gangs die in the middle of the league.

Battleofteams is a league registration system providing leagues for different games currently only for MTA Vice City, but we will continue to grow. The intention is to have refs, gangs and players to come together at 1 site and organize tournaments together. Posting results etc has been made easy by using a php and mysql interface. Wich refs can use to post results etc..

Sorry for posting the topic twice but I lost the account information. :cry:

Hope to see you all soon at http://www.battleofteams.com

We are also looking for some referees and gang recruiters from other countries so I do not have to be awake 24 hours a day. If interested post something at the site.

Solo Knockout registration is open. We will begin fighting when at least 50 people have registered to compete in the solo knockout competition.

Game mode is still under construction but probably you have to fight for 5 rounds and each round the players have to pick another character. So in the first round you fight robber vs robber in the second round sailor vs sailor etc. The one who wins most rounds wins the match. The loser is eliminated from the league and has to wait untill the knockout restarts.

(5 rounds because of the crusader bug)

The team leagues game mode is the normal one just take over the base in round one and two and Team Deathmatch in round 3. Since most clans are dutch so there is no timezone problem they are now in one league but when gangs from other countries join in we probably make leagues per country (half hour work to convert). Then the winners of the different country leagues will play in a knockout which eventually lead to one winner. But this is still just an idea because maybe we turn the team league into a knockout tournament next time because gangs die in the middle of the league.

Then it could also be a knockout tournament per country and a knockout between the winners of those knockouts.

Rules will be updated because everytime there are new issues arising in a match. We expect to have organisation on order for sure before the next league starts probably sooner since there are only some minor issues. Like gangs not knowing the rules and gangs who shout at eachother but we will eliminate that issues. (eventually by just excluding some gangs from joining.)

You can probably win a server located in the uk for your clan for the duration of the next league. (server must be availlable for wars at all time) but I still have to negotiate about this. But I think it will be no problem. If you want to have all updated information visit the site sometime at http://www.battleofteams.com

Remember negotiating about the rules and gamemodes can be done at the forum. Our mission is to make gamemodes and rules everyone agrees with.

BTW I think this is one of the few independent leagues. I chose not to be in any gangs on purpose for this and also I will not compete in the solo league.

I spoke with the sponsor and it's ok if I give away our sponsored server to the winning clan for the duration of the next league. :) So now you can officially win a 16 slots UK server for your clan. :D

I think I can say with no doubt the league we host is the most advanced one for MTA Vice City on the net. It was two years ago and it still is now.

Player stats, gang stats and game stats are all availlable. You can even see ratio's of your team mates etc.

The site is designed to make things easier for both referees and players thats why we made a unique system for planning matches and posting results (thanks to the power of php and mysql). In the feature we will be also hosting leagues for other games.

Currently we are looking for some respected players from other countries than the Netherlands who would like to help refereeing matches. If you are interested just leave me a note. You can always contact me on the site or on msn [email protected]

The other one can be deleted if you want. Cannot do it myself because I do not know my previous account info. BTW the other post is from a long time ago I think.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Battleofteams is still organizing leagues.. But not for mta only. They are also organizing leagues for kind of games like 25 to life or americans army. Well I let you know this information because this topic last post was somewhere in 2005.. And I think you're thinking battleofteams don't exist anymore.. That's totally incorrect. Battleofteams is still working to make this tournament confortable for anybody. As they said before you can already signing up the tournament but it isn't start yet because Dennis (bot) is still working at the website to make it stable as possible.

Description:

Bot is now organizing much more games "you can find the list below". Bot already started before. And now it's under construction because the website was to instable. And other peoples doesn't like the layout. Well bot is working on it. Bot thought he was ready in a week but he can't because there is so many what have to be done. So I think the website will be ready with in 1 á 2 months. ( I hope ).. Well, I hope you are going to sign up your clan and enjoy the league if it is going to start ;)

Organized games:

25 to Life

Americas Army

Battlefield 2

Call of Duty

Call of Duty 2

Counter Strike CZ

Counter Strike Source

F.E.A.R.

MoH:AA

MoH:PA

MTA San Andreas

MTA Vice City

The Godfather

I remember i was very excited about this,the tournament also had a server,and i was chosen to be admin at matches.

the only thing else i recall about BoT is that i once joined the bot mta server and no-one was there.

times after i didnt heard anything about bot,what went wrong?

im willing to help again,but im not too convinced about this

I remember i was very excited about this,the tournament also had a server,and i was chosen to be admin at matches.

the only thing else i recall about BoT is that i once joined the bot mta server and no-one was there.

times after i didnt heard anything about bot,what went wrong?

im willing to help again,but im not too convinced about this

Well, if you want to help.. We still are searching for people.. So watch the website and post your request at the forum ;).. Ye bot-server is a little bit emty but if more people will watch and enter this tournament then it will be complete full I hope :)

• 2 months later...