ports not opened

swag_k_dog

Question

4 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

For what option are the checkboxes at the end of the shown port mappings?

1ebiBMu.png

If they are for activating/enabling said port rules, it's obvious it doesnt work since the forwarding isn't enabled.

Also, are you sure atm1.1 is the correct interface? Please show a screenshot of the full forwarding page and it's dropdowns/options.

Edited by Dutchman101
On 12/26/2016 at 10:34 PM, Dutchman101 said:

For what option are the checkboxes at the end of the shown port mappings?

1ebiBMu.png

If they are for activating/enabling said port rules, it's obvious it doesnt work since the forwarding isn't enabled.

Also, are you sure atm1.1 is the correct interface? Please show a screenshot of the full forwarding page and it's dropdowns/options.

the checkbox is to remove the ports.

ebIFAJu.png

nofC6Ls.png

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

First disable any security software firewall, then go to Windows firewall and make sure to add and allow MTA Server.exe through it. If it still doesnt work..

Remove the values for Internal Port and use only External Port start/end.

If that doesn't work, also use Port triggering (shown as tab on the router config page you pictured) for the same ports.

22 minutes ago, Dutchman101 said:

First disable any security software firewall, then go to Windows firewall and make sure to add and allow MTA Server.exe through it. If it still doesnt work..

Remove the values for Internal Port and use only External Port start/end.

If that doesn't work, also use Port triggering (shown as tab on the router config page you pictured) for the same ports.

it was my firewall.

Actually I knew it could be my firewall but I had my windows language changed to russian ( I don't :Oing know why ) and I couldn't change anything in  my windows because I was afraid not to :O up. 

Anyways, I changed my windows language and allowed the file in the firewall settings. Thank you <3

• Like 1