New GTAV Multiplayer

RughCuttle

GTAV's multiplayer made by the community it's out.

https://forum.gtanet.work/index.php?forums/news-and-updates.2/

The sync it's still in progress but it's one of the firsts MPs that came out this year. Now, we need to sit and wait for Take2 do or don't do something.

Personal opinion

Take2 want to make us pay GTAV twice. Their GTA Online is terrible (i mean the idea). The community need to have more. Make own mods and play as we like, but Take2 wanted to make it difficult for us and bring a lot of hate for them (well deserved hate).

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, CodyL said:

I'll give it a matter of weeks before take 2 takes it down.

It's been a thing since August. I don't see it getting taken down anytime soon. The reason FiveM got taken down was because it used GTA:O code (the sync). GTA Network uses their own sync.

11 hours ago, Noki said:

It's been a thing since August. I don't see it getting taken down anytime soon. The reason FiveM got taken down was because it used GTA:O code (the sync). GTA Network uses their own sync.

I wouldn't be hugely surprised if it was taken down, though. There have been a few multiplayer projects of which all were taken down by lawyers, not because of lack of interest to continue project.

Edited by myonlake
  • Like 1

I don't think the other mod got down for using their code, since it was opensource and they wouldnt get a $ from it.

They are taking them down because it gives Take Two no money and would get people leaving their mp... simple as that.

Edited by Mimimiguel