[2016] A Year in Recap and Season Greetings

jhxp

Awww Unit 23's video didn't appear on this year's recap as it did last last year (7Precint aka SAPD:FR online now) :D

I love the fact that MTA:SA is still hitting playerbase records as it is more than deserved considering all the work you guys are still putting up into it after 10 years. Keep it up and happy holidays fellas!

Until the start of 2016 i didn't really notice how much work is being put into making and managing this game and community. Since i started to work seriously on my server months ago i saw that every little thing needs to be fixed and thought about if you wanna have an amazing experience. 

What you guys are doing is not only hard but time consuming as well. And considering that you do this in your free time I've nothing else to say except to thank all of you for your dedication to the players and the game even so many years after the official release of San Andreas. Happy holidays and good luck on work on the next version. :)

• Like 1

Great work. Still there are thousands of players who don't know about MTA:SA. I was going through a  group on facebook and there was a post "What if GTA:SA is remastered and a Multiplayer comes" I mean 0.01% people know about MTA:SA. Mostly know about SAMP (5%). Other than that no one knows about a GTA:SA multiplayer. Well, yeah, i tried my best to tell those guys about MTA:SA. Hope it gets something good next year :)

Hats off guys :D

• jhxp unfeatured this topic
  • jhxp locked this topic