Gluing people

killaz

I think the gluing should be on a few cars though. I was thinking of something like, the top of the tank, 4 or 6 glued spots for the barracks, the patriot would have one glue spot, and does anyone remember that mission that you had to snipe someone in the airport? There was an FBI team that had a guy on the sun roof shooting in a car (I think it was the stretch). Its should be possible. Its good for gangwars too.

Braain!

*walks over to happyrock and knocks his head*

No brain..

killaz: I bet if you use the search function and type 'glue', you should get loads of info on the subject.

edit:

njr: some screenshots I took during some 'glue' missions, I think it would look like that in multiplayer. (Images are OLD)

heliglue61po.th.jpg heliglue59oq.th.jpg carglue26rw.th.jpg glueing1tw.th.jpg

About the helicopter gluing, do we really want to see someone floating in the air? lol. I would like to see an animation of an open window with a person shooting from inside the chopper, but thats another wait for blue suggestion.
about the players not looking realistic when glued on helis, heres what i thought could fix that:

http://img.gamekult.com/photos/00/00/32 ... 7375_2.jpg

someone could add some wings to the helis sides and the players would be crouching in glued mode

another screen: http://www.acquapendente.org/immagini/bhd6.jpg

http://www.barringtonhigh.org/library/M ... 20down.jpg

maybe you could make the player models crouch, would at least look a bit better then standing

About the helicopter gluing, do we really want to see someone floating in the air? lol. I would like to see an animation of an open window with a person shooting from inside the chopper, but thats another wait for blue suggestion.

Yeah it does look a bit silly, but Rockstar made it that way. When you see Tommy in that mission it's only for a little moment, that's the way he's standing when shooting from the helicopter with a M60 too.

I'm sure it could be made better though.

also, when you jack people, how come they apper on the top of the vehicles?

i mean, couldent you just apper where the door is instead of the roof?

I think it may be something to do with the fact that getting in / getting out animations aren't synced. It's been like that for ages.

maybe a somone could make a new model for the heli's with like a platform on the sides, then it would look like ppl were actually stood on something

there is a 100% method of getting from a flying heli when sitting in the passenger seat..... some of us know it :wink:

yeah, you can either tip the heli on its side (which flings you out to the side when you jump) or stop the heli from movin on the X/Y axis (not moving along, but up and down is ok)

Yeah it does look a bit silly, but Rockstar made it that way. When you see Tommy in that mission it's only for a little moment, that's the way he's standing when shooting from the helicopter with a M60 too.

I'm sure it could be made better though.

i dont know its manditory that the model be standing...

you could probably "glue" then set animation.

EDIT: animations can be made,but.... for blue? i dont know