How?

• MTA Team
the code suddenly appears... i can safely say its a special moment for all involved
indeed, i press file then open and then i click on MTA and the code magicly appears :lol: .

No all we do actually is start gta in a special way to enable the build in multiplayer. all the rest is just junk code to make the download a bit more heavy.

gta-vc.exe --enable-multiplayer --client='Multi Theft Auto' --server='ip' --nick='nick'

the code suddenly appears... i can safely say its a special moment for all involved
indeed, i press file then open and then i click on MTA and the code magicly appears :lol: .

No all we do actually is start gta in a special way to enable the build in multiplayer. all the rest is just junk code to make the download a bit more heavy.

can you magically send me some code through the intramanet? :D

You mean, the functions/addresses called to sync the animations? I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about, I'm not a programmer for MTA, but I'd imagine MTA would read an address from the player block and write it to the actor block when you do an animation...

You mean, the functions/addresses called to sync the animations? I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about, I'm not a programmer for MTA, but I'd imagine MTA would read an address from the player block and write it to the actor block when you do an animation...

ruin everyones fun why dont you?

i didnt even get to mess with him :(