Invalid executable!

Guest AA7

Help me! I looked at all of the previous questions that have been asked about this topic and there has never been an awnser. Whay does invalid executable keep coming up!

I'm from Indiana. United States, of course. I'm having the same problem and nothing has corrected the unhandled exception error. I can play for like 15-25 minutes then it comes up and my VC freezes. I have to use a No-CD crack as for some reason my Play CD doesn't work. With 1.0, I get the exception error, then I tried 1.1 (with the mandatory blood fix since all 1.1 No-CD cracks have it) and I still get it. I just wanna' play.

With 1.0, I get the exception error, then I tried 1.1 (with the mandatory blood fix since all 1.1 No-CD cracks have it) and I still get it. I just wanna' play.

Blood fixes screw things up. And no, not all 1.1 no-Cd cracks have it. Try playing with the original CD and it will probably work.

Okay, so I reverted back to 1.0 and the no CD only patch. I can play for about 10 minutes or so, and then the game freezes my PC and I have to restart. Sometimes when the game freezes, it will show the unhandled exception error and my PC can keep running, but it's not that often.

• 1 month later...