SAPD:FR Online Media

Blast3r

23 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

I've seen a few times NPCs just going in circles, you should add some sort of system that kills the NPCs current path if it's found that it's just looping around.

Frankly.. We haven't done a single thing to the NPCs script yet as we have a lot of other things that are much higher priority. After that litteraly the entire NPC script is going under a major rewrite and the most annoying issues, such as this one, should be resolved :p.

1 minute ago, Blast3r said:

Frankly.. We haven't done a single thing to the NPCs script yet as we have a lot of other things that are much higher priority. After that litteraly the entire NPC script is going under a major rewrite and the most annoying issues, such as this one, should be resolved :p.

Ah alright makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, HAZJ said:

@Blast3r As you requested, topic changed.

Lovely, cheers mate.

From now on I'll post both screenshots and videos into this thread as our users have been creating quite a lot. I haven't posted here in a while so I'll make this post about our user Master After showing how Boris Vorontsov's ENB looks like with our server.

In addition it looks like one of our members found a new arrest point they can use:

sDWTekR.png

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Just a video I recorded myself to test Intel HD 630's perfomance with recording, surprisingly it's quite good considering it's an integrated GPU, only issue arose near the end of the video where the spike is rather noticable in the recording but was not as much in the game itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...