• Announcements

• jhxp

Forums are online again after a maintenance.   18/03/17

MTA Forums maintenance is completed, although some automatic time-heavy tasks are still in process and will be finished eventually in background. Expect some features such as Forum Search to not display all results until all processes are finished. Please let us know if you spot a forum feature that worked correctly before the maintenance but does not work anymore now. Thanks. --MTA Team
Blast3r

SAPD:FR Online Media

36 posts in this topic

Howdy fellas, one of SAPD:FR Online's long term members that was through all of it's development stage (FR:MP, 7Precint and now SAPD:FR Online) has just recently uploaded a gameplay video from in game so I figured you could take a look at it.

Credits: Unit23OnPatrol

You may see a bit of bugs with the AI / NPCs in the video but it's nothing that won't be solved in the future.

Looking quite good, any ways 2 suggestions : Turn down brightness of the rear lights; they appear to just frost the ground in red currently, add isLineOfSiteClear path finders (If you haven't already) to NPC vehicles to prevent them from just running over other vehicles as what was seen in this video.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, CodyL said:

Looking quite good, any ways 2 suggestions : Turn down brightness of the rear lights; they appear to just frost the ground in red currently, add isLineOfSiteClear path finders (If you haven't already) to NPC vehicles to prevent them from just running over other vehicles as what was seen in this video.

Yeah, NPC system is somewhat of a mess atm, Will have to rewrite quite a lot of things in there as well. They do have some kind of functions to avoid bends and sometimes they do it sometimes they don't. As I've already stated in the main thread, nothing that won't be changed sometime in the future :D

Other then the NPC system (Which is much better then what any one else has accomplished) it looks to be an awesome server; I'll probably check it out later.

Here's another video by Unit23OnPatrol

In addition, one more user has made a somewhat laggy video as well:

More users have mentioned that they'll record videos as well, as soon as they come out I'll post them :).

Scpdunit23's funniest moments (he combined old versions of SAPD:FR Online, SAPD:FR and the current version in one video):

Server's current versions vids start at 2:55

That old lady was kicking this lads butt.

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, CodyJ(L) said:

That old lady was kicking this lads butt.

Yes, she was on the top wanted list for beating up a couple of officers before him.

1 person likes this

I've seen a few times NPCs just going in circles, you should add some sort of system that kills the NPCs current path if it's found that it's just looping around.