I need a help

xRGamingx

Hello friends, I have my server, and I want to do something,

ejmp:

If a player steals my script, and I want that script to not work on your server, I want the script to work only on my server

how do I do that?

I say this because I used some compiled script from a server and at the initial script on my server the script stops only

cache = false

20 minutes ago, xRGamingx said:

Hello friends, I have my server, and I want to do something,

ejmp:

If a player steals my script, and I want that script to not work on your server, I want the script to work only on my server

how do I do that?

I say this because I used some compiled script from a server and at the initial script on my server the script stops only

cache = false?

What he's trying to say is that you could turn off the cache from your client sided files in your meta.xml. This will prevent the system keeping the files on your computer. Another thing you can do is compile your scripts, they won't be able to change anything in them.

If you really want to give them a pain in the ass; create a function/trigger to the server, on the server's side check for an IP. if that ip mismatches, stop the entire functionality of the entire script. Simply break the functions everywhere. They can change this theirself too if they got the server sided files, for that.. you can't protect yourself. just make sure no one has access to your files.

You can encrypt your script: https://luac.multitheftauto.com/  with 2 - More (From 1.5.2-9.07903)  option checked in.

With this they can still just copy the client side scripts(If it cahced) but they can't modify it. So you can for example trigger for the server for a key and if there is no answer or wrong key it stops it self. 
(As i researched in this topic it still can be stolen with this method but it's hard, request a lot of knowledge)