EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

Well.. every clan in the league agreed to the rules.. so why start arguing about it..

by joining it, u accepted the rules

if u dont like the rules u just play ur own wars outside the league on a "normal" way

So.. play on.. discussion bout the rules can come when the league has stopped ;)

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say that the whole thing was a complete farce. There was no puasing by DA. The whole match needs to be re-run with a nuetral referee present.

n/c... we defended cs2 lool n/c 3:0. Finish spam here :D

if Hieu want I can show you logs from game and movie with his pause :D

btw. Hieu I can show you our "breaches base" and you will say that it is breaches base :| n/c

Edited by Guest

Round 1: Fairly won by RP. DA base was accesible by foot.

Round 2: RP breaches the rules in that their base was no accesible by foot. Round should have been forfitted to DA

Round 3: Cube was almost certianly doing something illegal as three members of DA shot him repeatidly with no loss of hp.

Round 2: RP breaches the rules in that their base was no accesible by foot. Round should have been forfitted to DA

If they did defend one of the construction sites, they would of been reachable by foot anywhere in the base.

Round 3: Cube was almost certianly doing something illegal as three members of DA shot him repeatidly with no loss of hp.

"almost certainly" ... there are many bugs in MTA, that/them and lag can make it very hard to hit someone.

Round two they were defending a building that was accesible by helicopter only.

Yes I admit that lag can stop people getting hit, which means that fundamentally the laggers have an advantage over anyone who doesn't lag. The fact that the game is so unstable means that fair results are going to be hard to reach, and thus the whole tournament is doomed to end up in arguments like this one.

Referees are needed though, lag or no lag.