EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can u recapitulate the results for the moment please ?

GROUP A:

1st: : 1pt (RD: +2)

2nd: [FMJ]: NOT PLAYED YET

3rd: [uVA]: NOT PLAYED YET

4th: =PCP= : 0pt (RD: -2)

GROUP B:

[DA] v =NSA= To Be Played in the next hour or so hopefully.

NONE PLAYED.

GROUP C:

1st: [VM] : 1pt (RD: +3)

2nd: ~AnK>: 1pt (RD: +2)

3rd: StK: NOT PLAYED YET

4th: MOH (OUT OF COMPETITION) : 0 Pts (RD: -5)

GROUP D:

1st: [XII]: 1pt (RD: 2-0)

dhG, VCP, XG not played yet. dhG replaced VCES.

Upcoming Matches

[XII] v [XG] (GROUP D) - 13:30 GMT (5th May)

[DA] v =NSA= (GROUP B) - 20:00 GMT (4th May) - maybe cancelled

[uVA] v (GROUP A) - 20:00 GMT (4th may)

[XG] v [VCP] (GROUP D) - Sometime during wkend.

ehh nobody answer, i wrote everywhere msn, pm, clan topic and nobody give me answer... maybe here. TmB, NSA, DA when you can play !? We can about 7pm (19GMT) in 5,6,8,9,10,11,12ect may !? ehh plz write WHEN you can.

.:Match Results:.

EUNA

1 Vs 2 [uVA]

i still fink whot happen to crack wasn't right.

...GG

Well that just happened to be the bit i was watching at the time. He was in a 3 v 1 situation trapped in the mansion, his ping spiked and he was kicked for > 400 ping. When he returned to the server, the 3 UVA had left to fight other battles going on outside. When he rejoined he would have therefore been out the situation.

The same thing would have occoured from a pop-up or to a lesser extent a crash. The rules state, as this was in combat, that he is therefore out the round. The fact he tried to claim he wasn't in combat when i clearly saw he was made the decision easier

If he had mentioned anything about a spiking ping then the pingkick could have been removed.

And if all that wasn't enough, when he did defy my reffreeing and came and attacked the remaining UVA he still died anyway.

That is all im saying on the matter, it was a gg to watch, esspecially that second round and i hope you all enjoyed it :wink:

r they could make this simple and make noweapons pickups.

none, just spawn with your best charactr. that would be the fstest, easiest rule to follow.

I always am for this.. because strengths and weaknesses are the basis of this game. When you let people go get shotguns or multiple weapons, that idea is eliminated. There are no longer strengths and weaknesses.That just calls for less teamwork and skill to be involved. It usually becomes a chrome shotgun match.

Hell, why not just be sailor or cop if you are gonna go weapon shopping?