EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Rules Broken by any clan will result in a loss of round, Consistently breaking the rules will eliminate the clan from the whole tournament. If there is a helikill during a round, the round will be restarted. During the redo round there is a helikill, the helikilled team will win the round.

Also if someone is carkilled or helikilled, the round will restart

1. Thats a repeat

2. Change it to 'if heli/car killed, other team wins', whats stopping me from car/heli killing just to restart the round if we are about to lose :lol:

Any Rules Broken by any clan will result in a loss of round, Consistently breaking the rules will eliminate the clan from the whole tournament. If there is a helikill during a round, the round will be restarted. During the redo round there is a helikill, the helikilled team will win the round.

Also if someone is carkilled or helikilled, the round will restart

1. Thats a repeat

2. Change it to 'if heli/car killed, other team wins', whats stopping me from car/heli killing just to restart the round if we are about to lose :lol:

ur not allowed to spawnkill either :wink:

thats BS

[REF]Crack and Hieu had a talk and somehow came up with SPAWNKILLING WOS ALLOWED

but i think that wos jsut because VCES defended teh sailor boat.

it wasnt an issue before.

lovely how this shitty piece of shit league bends rules mid match.

ban me from the Euna for speaking my mind why dont ya

the 'supposed' rulesheet is built to the sailors advantage.

either allow weapons pickups or DONT.

simple as.

the spawnkilling being allowed rule came up during the last round.

when the official rulesheet says nothing of weapons pickups, the ref relies to a post in a forum thread. making up rules mid match wasnt on the OFFICIAL EUNA RULESHEET, AND NEITHER WOS SPAWNKILLING AND/OR WEAPONS RULES.

hit me up when there's a decent tournament going on.

cos this one is corrupted.

Edited by Guest

The 'respawn rule' came up in the last round as well, which was your advantage...

Normally you would have played a real 5 vs. 5 in the second round, which means you wouldn't even respawn in the second round, so normally it wouldn't even be possible to spawnkill then...