EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1 - a PCP was helikilled, they chose to have him respawn and carry on, a PCP was carkilled, they won the round.

Round 2 - UVA won

Round 3 - a PCP was carkilled, they moaned/died/left

Round 3 wasn't resolved, so i assumed you forfeited

Group A Updated

Played  Match Won  Match Lost  Points  Round Won   Round lost
[FMJ]   3       3          0           3       6           2
[u]     3       1          2           1       4           5
[uVA]   3       1          2           1       4           5
=PCP=   3       1          2           1       3           5

Edit : Fix'd, some1 told me uva won...nvm (updated)

so look liek the problem i said b4 has come up, looks liek & [uVA] are on a tie (with the round won)..wots nxt?

Also if someone is carkilled or helikilled, the round will restart

*senses a conflict/misunderstanding in the rules*

Basically..if a car/helikill happens in the 'redo round' then yes, but boro wasn't killed in a 'redo round' :?

basicly u broke the rules three times during two rounds so stop acting like a kid and admit to your mistake.

basicly u broke the rules three times during two rounds so stop acting like a kid and admit to your mistake.

The helikill/carkill rule does not say that it's cumulative.

It says that if there is a helikill/carkill, that round should be redone. If there is a helikill/carkill in the round redo then the offending team loses that round.

As far as I see it UVA broke the rule in the first round, so there was a redo where they broke the rule again, therefore forfeiting that round.

The second round went fine.

In the third round UVA broke the same rule, so there should have been another round redo. However, PCP obviously hadn't read the rules and decided to abandon the round, therefore forfeiting round 3.

If you had read the rules and not overreacted, you might have won, so it's your own fault that you lost that last round.

No we don't decided to abandon,MACK (buyed ref :o ) decided to UVA win ...

If anything I would have thought MACK would be biased towards PCP since he is Polish and has played for you on many occasions. I don't think MACK would be biased in anyone's favour in that match though.

UVA didn't broke a rule in the third round?

Since the rules state that carkilling is allowed in the final TDM round?

EUNA Championship Rules Update:

Game Type:

- There will be 3 rounds (Attack Base, Defend Base and Free For All)

- You will have 1 Life in each round, when you are killed, go into spectator mode and do not respawn.

- No killing or spawnkilling before GO! is called by both teamleaders and referee.

Base:

- Base Must Be Reachable By Foot. (You may have a few on a roof)

- At least 1 player must stay at base.

- Base must not have a interior graphic (E.G: Bank)

Pickups:

- Chrome Shotgun (Cop Shotgun) is the only weapon pickup allowed.

- If you pickup weapons from dead bodies in 1 round you must respawn for next round.

Helikilling and Carkilling:

- No helikilling, helis for transport only. If there is a helikill during a round, the helikilled team can decide whether to redo the round or let the round continue.

If the round is redone, and during the redo round there is a helikill, the helikilled team can decide between their win or letting the round continue.

- Car killing is disallowed in every round apart from the final TDM round.

More Rules:

- Crash/Pop-up/Time-out in combat = OUT of Round.

- No Cheating, Modding, Glitching, Pausing/Escing etc.

- Hp pickup is allowed.

- Armor pickup is disallowed.

- All spawns allowed.

Or my English is too bad to understand that line... :?

i suggest we redo the whole game and fix the rules so everyone is informed.. otherwise go on uva its not like we must win n stuff unlike you so if u dont want to be sportive just do whatever i dnt care much about it anyways.. mta pwns me i m tired of stupid disputes all the time

excuse me sir.. i have the logs (i bet u too so maybe u should check em out) but since mack was the referee and he said like 5 times CAR DMG ALLOWED NO CAR KILLING b4 the tdm round.. so could you plz not act retarded and try to fucking compromise for one fucking time u dumbfucks??? good lord >_

excuse me sir.. i have the logs (i bet u too so maybe u should check em out) but since mack was the referee and he said like 5 times CAR DMG ALLOWED NO CAR KILLING b4 the tdm round.. so could you plz not act retarded and try to :o compromise for one :o time u :o??? good lord >_<
no, we won