EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly a little late to presume that if gangs have ended matches after two rounds (I'm sure many have) rather than going on to try and win the third. As they would have done had they known every round was important.

Possibly a little late to presume that if gangs have ended matches after two rounds (I'm sure many have) rather than going on to try and win the third. As they would have done had they known every round was important.

Some do go on to do a third round, even if it's already 2-0.

To be honest, there's not much of a decision there - either keep a round difference of 2 or do another round where the difference could go up to 3 or down to 1. It's basically a gamble and dependent on whether the other team can be bothered to do it.

[FMJ]DomSpy my point really is that introducing such a rule at this late stage almost invalidates many results, as a losing clan who previously saw the last round as an unimportant messaround would in hindsight have preferred to try and win it, for scores sake. Doubly so for those matches where the third round was forsaken altogether due to being seen as redundant.

Mack try to learn read i think :

RULES:

3 ROUNDS (ATTACK BASE/DEFEND BASE/FREE FOR ALL)

No Cheating/Modding/Glitching/Helikilling/Carkilling

No Car Damage

No Killing or Spawnkilling before GO! is called

Crash/Pop-up/Time-out = OUT of Round

Once Your Dead, You are out of the round and must go spectate (Which means DO NOT RESPAWN)

All Bases must not HAVE a Loading Interior Graphic (e.g bank, malibu) and Ammunation Downtown roof will also be a disallowed base as it has invisible walls and also Pizza Place Vice Point because of the pink info marker.

All clans must organise their own matches and play them on their own server.

ALL MATCHES WILL BE 5v5s

Group A Updated

Played  Match Won  Match Lost  Points  Round Won   Round lost
[FMJ]   3       3          0           3       6           2
[u]     3       1          2           1       4           5
[uVA]   3       1          2           1       4           5
=PCP=   3       1          2           1       3           5

Edit : Fix'd, some1 told me uva won...nvm (updated)

Edited by Guest

i saw in website who is in first page :

3 ROUNDS (ATTACK BASE/DEFEND BASE/FREE FOR ALL)

No Cheating/Modding/Glitching/Helikilling/Carkilling

No Killing or Spawnkilling before GO! is called

Crash/Pop-up/Time-out = OUT of Round

Once Your Dead, You are out of the round and must go spectate (Which means DO NOT RESPAWN)

All Bases must not HAVE a Loading Interior Graphic (e.g bank, malibu) and Ammunation Downtown roof will also be a disallowed base as it has invisible walls and also Pizza Place Vice Point because of the pink info marker. Base must also be reachable by foot

All clans must organise their own matches and play them on their own server. Server must be passed!

Any Rules Broken by any clan will result in a loss of round, Consistently breaking the rules will eliminate the clan from the whole tournament. If there is a helikill during a round, the round will be restarted. During the redo round there is a helikill, the helikilled team will win the round.

Also if someone is carkilled or helikilled, the round will restart

1 point will be awarded for wins. If there is a tie at the end of all 3 clanwars played then it will go on Rounds. The Round Difference (Rounds Won - Rounds Lost (In Matches)) will decide who goes through. The clan(s) with a bigger RD (Round Difference) will go through to the Knockout stages.

Also if someone is carkilled or helikilled, the round will restart

*senses a conflict/misunderstanding in the rules*

Basically..if a car/helikill happens in the 'redo round' then yes, but boro wasn't killed in a 'redo round' :?

Edited by Guest