EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UVAGunny: You reffereed and gave the most publicly controversial result of the competition, look the word up in a dictionary if you don't understand it's meaning.

(And thats without considering your views on glitch cheating and the potential impact that may have on the result.)

EDIT:

[FMJ]MACK: I like the idea of an echo channel too, I'm sure many people would like to 'spectate' in that way.

Edited by Guest
UVAGunny: You reffereed and gave the most publicly controversial result of the competition, look the word up in a dictionary if you don't understand it's meaning.

(And thats without considering your views on glitch cheating and the potential impact that may have on the result.)

[FMJ]MACK: I like the idea of an echo channel too, I'm sure many people would like to 'spectate' in that way.

Mr. Bump u don't even know what happened in that match so stay out of it its not ur Euna so until u know enxactly what happened stay out of it.

Who the hell let that Gunny clown to be the ref in that StK vs XII match,and in others too? :lol:

I read the logs of that StK vs XII match and obviously Refs were on XII's side,i know that beagle lags when there r many players in the server and it may look like pausing, but like u can see at the ping-pics,Razor and furiouz were lagging too, so why did the refs order the redo?Or why didnt they order it when furiouz and razor were lagging?

In my opinion and others,this EUNA was a total joke because of lame-refs,always changing rules,and the endless whine and fights between clans and refs :roll:

Over a minute,thats impossible,If thats right why did u even played that??

Or r u just so stupid that u play with pausers/cheaters,and beagle isnt pauser/cheater ^^

please stop posting about the past man :P and do NOT post at all if u don't even know what was happening.

OT:

yeah FMJ finally we will meet again :D congratz with ur victory on RP :P

I suggested Gunny may not be the best person to ref what should be the most important match. A view I still hold. Others seem to have taken that as an excuse to wander offtopic.

Perhaps the gangs involved in the final, and hieu himsef might like to discuss any worries in regards to it, and suggest alternative referees.