EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its obvious dude who else did I piss off today besides StK, no one, and why do u think the stealer kept editing my post StK wins, its an StK member which one I don't know. But too men StK is a hacking clan.

too funny

what about yesterday?

it doesn't matter it had to happen today, cause the hacking was today after all the arguiing with StK shit, and no I didn't piss off n e one over the weekend.

To [uVA]Gunny: I cannot understand how on Earth you can have the impudence to state something like "StK are hackers" with the complete lack of proof or evidence. Even though I've seen a lot of whining and completely unconstructive moaning about the stupidest things during (and after) some MTA matches I've played, before this I thought no one could be thick enough to do that kind of stuff. My belief has now been proven wrong. You, Sir, are an idiot.

wow wtf !

Go on msn ..We wouldn't read all bullshits.

Gunny,i think more and more crap hacker or good hacker are on internet,why think StK do this ?

For the match,i don't understand where u have the right to say reround without reasons :/

In french i can say what i want,it's too hard for me in english,so i will shut up,and hope the right history,and right winner will be discover :wink:

Cya

You might not need proof, but everyone else needs it. No one is going to believe it when some random person comes and says "they hacked my MSN!!". I seriously doubt StK would ever even consider hacking anyone's MSN account (or something similar) for just not being in terms with the person in question. I don't think they would even have the skill for doing the previously mentioned things.

PS. Yes, I understood you meant things like MSN hacking in your earlier post.

EDIT: There you see, StK did nothing.

yes I apologize to accusing StK of this it just seemed logical till I saw the password the hacker set my AIM too :o, Bob Marley, that is =AA=Scars email so thats the biggest clue that points to who it is it might not be AA Scar but it makes sense. As in the sameness of his email and the pass, I dunno why he would so it probably isn't but its the only clue I have to who it is.

Edited by Guest

To be honest, I won't even care if we won or not... :?

I just stick to what the ref sais, and if one of your members get knocked down and stays that way for over 1 minute I can't disagree with the decision he (or actually 'they' made, since Hieu said 'round redo' as well), I don't really care whether it was lag, pausing or whatever, if he's lagging that bad he shouldn't be playing MTA imo... :?

I just stick to what the ref sais, and if one of your members get knocked down and stays that way for over 1 minute I can't disagree with the decision he (or actually 'they' made, since Hieu said 'round redo' as well), I don't really care whether it was lag, pausing or whatever, if he's lagging that bad he shouldn't be playing MTA imo... :?

he wasn't down over a minute more likely under 10 seconds

Have you proof that he stayed on ground over 1 minute? Becose i didn't saw anything special.

EDIT. Do you know how long time 1 minute is in battle? When is saw Beagle and 3 XII with cars to drive over him he was on ground 5-10 seconds.

And Razor and Furiouz lag as Beagle?

In match when I said furiouz didnt get hit when I shot him about 10 times with sg and wasted few nade to him u didnt say anything about it.... But when it was our players u hes cheating, etc... And in that round I died cause Iwas going to kill furiouz and one of them came and shot me...