EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HIS HP WANT GO DOWN OR HE CANT BE SHOT HE MOVES EXTRA FAST AND BRAKES THE EUNA RULES PLEASE BLACKLIST HIM :) :) :) :) :):D:x:) HES CALLED (RP)*CuBe

all should hate him he so annoying he wont die and wont play fair! :)

short, sweet and sumed up perfectly

EUNA match result:

NSA (CFM) vs RP:

2:0 to RP.

Refereed by [FMJ]Mack

btw. WB is allow !! we defended it on clanwar with NSA, Hieu agree ! so closed topic with DA ! DA vs RP - 3:0 to RP !

btw. EUNA match:

RP vs TmB

Date: 10th may

Time: 17:00 GMT

Where: xxx

EUNA match result:

NSA (CFM) vs RP:

2:0 to RP.

Refereed by [FMJ]Mack

btw. WB is allow !! we defended it on clanwar with NSA, Hieu agree ! so closed topic with DA ! DA vs RP - 3:0 to RP !

btw. EUNA match:

RP vs TmB

Date: 10th may

Time: 17:00 GMT

Where: xxx

I see no problemos with the base. It's reachable by foot. =NSA= are now classified as =CFM=. And GG (especially the jackass part)

Well my "childish comment" was a result of reading ure previous posts.

BTW: looking at ure thread I can see that some ppl feel the same(or atleast similar) bout u.

Thats all 8)

Hieu.. [XII] won all 3 clanwars.. this means we're through rite?

nice... yesterday Hieu said me that you will play vs (RP)* in quarter final of EUNA.

Hmm but for me its strange because if RP will first in group B, and XII is first in group D so we shouldnt play in quarter final :| , I think that it should be like other tournaments... fisrt clan from B vs second clan from D and second clan from B vs first clan form D.... the same with A and C group ?? Hieu how will it be ? Hieu can you do this new site or update old site.... and do tabels with results.

Hieu.. [XII] won all 3 clanwars.. this means we're through rite?

nice... yesterday Hieu said me that you will play vs (RP)* in quarter final of EUNA.

Hmm but for me its strange because if RP will first in group B, and XII is first in group D so we shouldnt play in quarter final :| , I think that it should be like other tournaments... fisrt clan from B vs second clan from D and second clan from B vs first clan form D.... the same with A and C group ?? Hieu how will it be ? Hieu can you do this new site or update old site.... and do tabels with results.

w8 I'm Rong

It will be sum1 else.

QUARTER-FINALS

1st Group A v 2nd Group C

2nd Group A v 1st Group C

[XII] v 2nd Group B

(RP)* v 2nd Group D

AnK have win MOH_ 2/0,MOH forfait the last round,i think 3/0 .

StK win AnK.

VM played any matchs,just forfait MOH_,the same for StK.

I think :

1) StK - +3 - 1,5 pts

2) AnK - 0 - 1 pts

3) VM - 0 - 0.5 pts

No ?

Forfait total = 0.5 pts ? :o or any point ? and :

1)StK + 3 1 pts

2) AnK 0 1pts

3) VM 0 0pts

?

Bye !!