EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

cube was definatly hp hacking 3 members shot him with stubby repeatedly no hp loss.. and yellow heli roofs ARE REACHABLE BY STAIRS THAT WAS OUR BASE THERES WAS NO STAIRS on there BASE swimming pool in washington beach bulidings

AND THEY WERE CHEATING WELL CUBE WAS FOR SURE !! REMATCH AND INDEPENDANT REF ID PERSONELLY LIKE ONE OF [uVA] TO REF IT :)

(RP)* WHAT A FARCE BRING ON THE REMATCH WITH A GOOD REF !!!

CUBE SHAME ON YOU !! :(

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one person is left defending and he cannot be reached by foot, must he come down? Do the other team automatically win?

...etc etc, to run a league you need to have all angles and rules covered, everwise clans get confused and annoyed.

I AGREE TOTALLY AS IN OUR ROUND 2 OF THE MATCH VS (RP)*

2 OR 3 OF THEM LEFT ON A ROOF SHOULD OF COME DOWN OR DEFAULT WIN FOR US COS THEY WERN,T REACHABLE !!

I WANT A REMATCH WITH AN INDEPENDANT REF PLZ !!!

ye gd idea,,, DA did n e off u guys notice they dident die as easy after the scripts went down at the end of round 1 [ :idea: crusader glitch wen scripts was down just a :idea: ] mt thinks thats y cube dident die after being shot with sg from 3 ppl at the same time :evil:

Yes I admit that lag can stop people getting hit, which means that fundamentally the laggers have an advantage over anyone who doesn't lag. The fact that the game is so unstable means that fair results are going to be hard to reach, and thus the whole tournament is doomed to end up in arguments like this one.

Thats what alot of people tend to think, but if you are lagging, usually you will not only be delaying the upload (data telling everyone where you are) but the download too (data telling you where everyone else is)...obviously its not as simple as that, but if you lag, it looks like others are lagging too.

MTA is not that unstable, and it is very possible to get a fair result, it's usually the desire to win, instead of have fun that kills the fun and causes arguments.

hopefully a tuornement in blue will be fair no lag :) [or mods}

A major point of of blue is that it will support mods.

Good statement dude but i deffo think (RP)* Breached the rules in round 2

and after round one ended the scripts went down "suss" then a lot of (RP)* seemed to disconnect reconnect :idea: VCC COUGH COUGH CUBE

and i think this is why they would,nt take hits ive seen better players take damage! cube was in my server early morning i beat him 7 - 2 in challenge all im sayin is these matches need proper refs maybe someone from one of the bigger clans like [uVA] or [FMJ] could ref :)

i enjoyed the clanmatch but was dissapointed and reasons for rematch

are =

1 NO REF

2 INCORRECT BASE USAGE WITH NO ACCESS ON (RP)* SIDE

3 NO HEALTH LOSS ON CUBE,S PART OF 3 PPL SHOOTING HIM !

rule :::

Bases must be reachable by foot. Any part of the base unreachable by foot is not part of the base and any player in these areas will be defined as out of base. However it is understandable to allow this player to get back "into" their base if they are the only defending player left............

At least when we die we die with honour :) and when we win its

with pride remember guys its just a game for fun so there,s no need to cheat

just play and have fun :wink:

Good statement dude but i deffo think (RP)* Breached the rules in round 2

and after round one ended the scripts went down "suss" then a lot of (RP)* seemed to disconnect reconnect :idea: VCC COUGH COUGH CUBE

and i think this is why they would,nt take hits ive seen better players take damage! cube was in my server early morning i beat him 7 - 2 in challenge all im sayin is these matches need proper refs maybe someone from one of the bigger clans like [uVA] or [FMJ] could ref :)

i enjoyed the clanmatch but was dissapointed and reasons for rematch

are =

1 NO REF

2 INCORRECT BASE USAGE WITH NO ACCESS ON (RP)* SIDE

rule :::

Bases must be reachable by foot. Any part of the base unreachable by foot is not part of the base and any player in these areas will be defined as out of base. However it is understandable to allow this player to get back "into" their base if they are the only defending player left............

At least when we die we die with honour :) and when we win its

with pride remember guys its just a game for fun so there,s no need to cheat

just play and have fun :wink:

Chode is already reffin? (correct me if im wrong)

n/c... we defended cs2 lool n/c 3:0. Finish spam here :D

if Hieu want I can show you logs from game and movie with his pause :D

btw. Hieu I can show you our "breaches base" and you will say that it is breaches base :| n/c

yeah go ahead, Our Match Is Tonight. We Will See. If it's a illegal base then you have no choice but to rematch [DA]

ok Hieu I today show you like we played :) we defendet all object and we had few players on roof.... bleh you'll see, if this base will "breaches base" we will play rematch vs DA, but I show you logs and movie with their pause... btw. they want REDO second rund and it was, we defended cs2.... they died all very fast... therefore they now make complain/excuses.

n/c if they lose out thay complait... ehh ok we will see but now i will want arbiter or 2 arbiters !

btw. analyze: you werent there ? so what you know....

crusader glitch wen scripts was down just a
?? loool noone of us werent crusader :|

btw. here you have 2 logs, one of match, one of after the match (on DA server):

http://www.cube.vipserv.org/DA.txt

http://www.cube.vipserv.org/DA2.txt

look DA2.txt haha and Kabat motif.

and plz look on DA.txt with our base... what they wrote.

and Hieu pliz that on our clanwar will be arbiter.

cube was definatly hp hacking 3 members shot him with stubby repeatedly no hp loss..

no comment

aaaa btw.

[uVA]_ZzZ can you be arbiter today our match vs NSA ? about 19:00 GTM... can you ? if yes pliz write me on msn [email protected] ... I want neutral arbiter :) or someone else.... who is NEUTRAL and just.

Edited by Guest

aight im not gonna argue here with u dumb da kiddies

accusing legit players of cheating is such-an-old-one. as for ppl on roofs, there are ways to get onto them (u think and try to find them), u can always snipe them from the bottom etc. besides u guys have proven to be lame by banning several old skool players (including myself) on your server so needless to say... i think u guys lack experience for pro fighting. keep it cool dont come up with bullshit and maybe one day u ll get over it :roll:

cheers

boro you di__ fuc__f kn__

aight im not gonna argue here with u dumb da kiddies

accusing legit players of cheating is such-an-old-one. as for ppl on roofs, there are ways to get onto them (u think and try to find them), u can always snipe them from the bottom etc. besides u guys have proven to be lame by banning several old skool players (including myself) on your server so needless to say... i think u guys lack experience for pro fighting. keep it cool dont come up with bullshit and maybe one day u ll get over it :roll:

cheers

clearly a noob old skool lmao i was talking to other respected clans

they have there suspicions of cube,s cheats oh and we had a honury member from another respected clan play (RP)* with us and he witnessed it all so in short SHUT YOUR MOUTH BORO U DIC* children from a million miles from UK when will they learn to play mta cough cough BORO oh and i didnt quite catch ur flag where u from pakistan?? plz tell me in your next post i dont ever remember playing you boro nor do i wish to know you ! but do a little research before you shoot your HUGE MOUTH OFF!

Edited by Guest

HIS HP WANT GO DOWN OR HE CANT BE SHOT HE MOVES EXTRA FAST AND BRAKES THE EUNA RULES PLEASE BLACKLIST HIM :) :) :) :) :):D:x:) HES CALLED (RP)*CuBe

all should hate him he so annoying he wont die and wont play fair! :)