EUNA Championship 2 VC - www.v51-euna.tz4.com

rules that came up after a set rules wos posted?

All rules that were used can be found in this topic, and are all posted by Hieu...

So you can't blame us for that... :?

I'm not gonna make rules like "Shotgun pick-up only" or "No carkilling", I just accept them and play the match by them...

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COP SHOTGUN Only Pickup (unless from Dead Bodies).
No Killing or Spawnkilling before GO! is called
Crash/Pop-up/Time-out = OUT of Round

I was following by the rules, if you defend the boat and you have few respawns of course they can spawnkill you. What you think stand there and wait for a perfect moment to throw a nade? This spawnkilling rule have been in MTA clanwar rules so long as I reamember. Other thing, like hieu post said in this topic '' COP SHOTGUN Only Pickup '' nothing else to say.

GG; XII 2 : 0 VCES (XII Won)

COP SHOTGUN Only Pickup (unless from Dead Bodies).
No Killing or Spawnkilling before GO! is called
Crash/Pop-up/Time-out = OUT of Round

I was following by the rules, if you defend the boat and you have few respawns of course they can spawnkill you. What you think stand there and wait for a perfect moment to throw a nade? This spawnkilling rule have been in MTA clanwar rules so long as I reamember. Other thing, like hieu post said in this topic '' COP SHOTGUN Only Pickup '' nothing else to say.

GG; XII 2 : 0 VCES (XII Won)

Also the COP SHOTGUN Pickup was allowed due to a BUG in MTA. If you enter a Police Car then you'd automatically get a shotgun.

...why were there respawns anyway? i mean you said 5vs5, nothing about respawns if you had less people :?

Mmh... 3 of their members left during the match, so the Ref brought up the idea of giving them 3 respawns to get it even and XII agreed with that... :)

Anyway, maybe it was a bad idea to defend a spawnpoint

True... Don't know why they wanted to defend the Sailor boat all of a sudden...

It was no problem though, but I think it would have been better to defend an other base when you're granted a few respawns...

Ah well, the match has been played, unfortunately VCES left the league now (as it sais on their site)...

@ XcR: Hehe... Like you're going to use the golfclub in a gangwar... :P

you people will realize along down the line if you continue with this league,, jsut how flawed, and corrupted it is.. i wish you all luck in making friends with this. cos u lost a supporter (or 5)

i know what hapend that day.

i know what the EUNA rulesheet said.

dont try to cover your tracks with forums posts.

fuck youand fuck youre nazi style of doing things.

DONT PLAY IN THEIR TOURNOMENT!

THEYMAKE UP RULES AS THEY GO.

I think there is a lack of rules on the 'rulesheet' - I dont think you've covered every angle Hieu, maybe a revision? :D

Shame VCES left, but both sides (and ref(s)) should make the rules clear before even starting :snipersmile:

EUNA Championship Rules Update:

Game Type:

- There will be 3 rounds (Attack Base, Defend Base and Free For All)

- You will have 1 Life in each round, when you are killed, go into spectator mode and do not respawn.

- No killing or spawnkilling before GO! is called by both teamleaders and referee.

Base:

- Base Must Be Reachable By Foot. (You may have a few on a roof)

- At least 1 player must stay at base.

- Base must not have a interior graphic (E.G: Bank)

Pickups:

- Chrome Shotgun (Cop Shotgun) is the only weapon pickup allowed.

- If you pickup weapons from dead bodies in 1 round you must respawn for next round.

Helikilling and Carkilling:

- No helikilling, helis for transport only. If there is a helikill during a round, the helikilled team can decide whether to redo the round or let the round continue.

If the round is redone, and during the redo round there is a helikill, the helikilled team can decide between their win or letting the round continue.

- Car killing is disallowed in every round apart from the final TDM round.

More Rules:

- Crash/Pop-up/Time-out in combat = OUT of Round.

- No Cheating, Modding, Glitching, Pausing/Escing etc.

- Hp pickup is allowed.

- Armor pickup is disallowed.

- All spawns allowed.

Still not covering all angles :roll:

May teams chose how many they can play with and have respawns if they are short? - If so, are spawnpoints allowed for bases?

- If not, must it be 5vs5, or can both teams decide to play 6vs6 or more?

If one person is left defending and he cannot be reached by foot, must he come down? Do the other team automatically win?

...etc etc, to run a league you need to have all angles and rules covered, everwise clans get confused and annoyed.

Still not covering all angles :roll:

May teams chose how many they can play with and have respawns if they are short? - If so, are spawnpoints allowed for bases?

- If not, must it be 5vs5, or can both teams decide to play 6vs6 or more?

If one person is left defending and he cannot be reached by foot, must he come down? Do the other team automatically win?

...etc etc, to run a league you need to have all angles and rules covered, everwise clans get confused and annoyed.

Couldnt agree more...

if these gay rules are saying to allow the chrome shottie, and not alloweing the stubby shotty.

i withdraw my services from all clans.

in childrens terms for you Hieu:

YOU CAN'T ALLOW YOUR FAVORITE WEAPONS TO BE ALLOWED WHEN THE OTHER PEOPLE CANNOT HAVE THEIR FAVORITE WEAPONS.

it's discriminative, some people cannot use chopshotun, some people use gamepad where the stubby works out for them rather than the cop shottie.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO ALLOW ANY PICKUPS AT ALL, then ALL SHOTGUNS should be allowed. only fair.. but to simplify this whole ordeal: ALLOW NO WEAPONS PICKUPS AT ALL.

rules were meant to be conjured up together. if you choose the rules u become teh nazi, when you allow the majority to chose the rules we woudl have no problems.

all weapons or no weapons.

simple as.

if you want to keep confusion, and flame wars about whats fair and whats not. JUST DONT ALLOW ANY WEAPONS PICKUPS AT ALL.

if you want a real league, jsut ask me how to set yours up, cos you clearly know fuck-all about what you're doing.

i woudlnt never make a fool of myself claiming to be in charge when clearly you're 12 years old and cannot comprehaned the meaning of FAIRPLAY.

why have a tournment where ever player spawns as a sailor and is allowed to run go get all his cop shotty ammo.

how old u hieu? 14???

one day you'll find logic in your moronic peanut brain.

wow nick's offensive!\o/ I perfectly understand you so I leave my suggestion here and I hope it is tooken seriously

your chrome shotgun pickup disbalances all the caracters, all ppl will play with is crusader and shotgun pickup and I don't understand how that is better then everybody playing with robber and sailor, not to say about the time waisted on the wars because everybody someone dies he has to /quit

so my suggestion is remove chrome shotgun pickup or forbid crusader and allow molly pickups for sailers...hieu don't forget that if you want to keep running your euna poop you have to radically change the way it works

wow hieu.. u really know how to run a league dont u :P

FMJ will be playing its matches this week, UVA and i have pretty much organised.. just need to speak with PCP.

If i see ANY weird stuff like with VCES hieu, i will take action. Seems some things need to be clarified. Luckily im sure UVA and PCP will behave as we play them fairly often as it is. Im not sure about , but ill wait and see about that.