Should their really be a San Andreas mod?

Hey, I know- you'd probably all say "Yep." But think this out,

in the previous GTA's- Ex. GTAIII, some people had problems with the game

such as trouble with the map loading, it would either not load at all, or not completely load the objects. So you would probably drive into something without seeing it until you actually hit it.

The problem continued on in Vice City, but worse. I have experianced it on VC. I was only able to fix it by reinstalling Windows. Now, San Andreas has more than twice as much objects as VC. Do you think the SA Multimod would work? I think it's garunteed to fail after a while of playing. The problem usually starts from too much moving, i think. MTA seems to make the problem increase. So I'm not sure if i'll ever get MTA for SA......

I'll wait when it comes out for a month or so and see what happens. By the way, wouldn't this be god-lag?

What is your opinions?

The current MTA (core) obviously uses up more cpu (comp juice) and 'slows' the actual game itself down, that is why your textures don't load as fast as they should, try messing with the settings and see if you can get them to load quicker, or maybe try the 1.1 patch for VC, don't think it was for slow textures though.

As for SA having "twice as more objects, so it will be slower", i expect they have made improvements to load things faster/easier aswell, and so have MTA.

I thx that we need 2 make a san andreas mod 4 vice city. Also 4 san andreas we need 2 make a mod called Vice city and Liberity city.

I understand some of what you are saying. Are you saying have the SA map for VC? I think there is one under development by some other community. Why have a map mod of VC for SA when you can play vc on blue?about liberty city, maybe it can be a mod for blue on VC.

I dont think we would consider not making a SA version of mta merely because some people wouldnt have PC's capable of runnign it. Especially as the majority of people who can run SA single player would be able to run any multiplayer created for it. That would be a little akin to not making mta at all because some people still have pentium I and II's.

GTA:LC should be relatively easy to convert to work with Blue. You may need to get permission from GTALC's developers to do so however.

As for SA having "twice as more objects, so it will be slower", i expect they have made improvements to load things faster/easier aswell, and so have MTA.

Yeah, they have, according to the IGN preview. Apparently you can only notice it if you specifically look hard for it.

well they HAD to, look how fast you drive with the fastest bike in sa or with nitros, things really load alot faster, even tho i still had sometimes the lod textures when going full speed and then stopping right next to a wall on the ps2 but ps2 sucks anyways, i think sa is about the limit a ps2 can handle

I thx that we need 2 make a san andreas mod 4 vice city. Also 4 san andreas we need 2 make a mod called Vice city and Liberity city.

I understand some of what you are saying. Are you saying have the SA map for VC? I think there is one under development by some other community. Why have a map mod of VC for SA when you can play vc on blue?about liberty city, maybe it can be a mod for blue on VC.

he means like gta: liberty city, have a mod for san andreas so you can play VC with the new features of SA. That gives me an idea though, say there was made a GTA:Vice City(like SanAn with the VC map n shit), would it be possible for mta to make it multiplayer, so you have vice city mta with swimming n shit, just a thought

I'm not sure that the extra features of SA will be possible with Vice City. Bear in mind that Liberty City was putting an old game onto a newer engine whereas this way round, you'd be putting a new game onto an older engine.

With regards to baby-g's idea, I'm sure it would be possible with Blue.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say, that the only thing I could think of that would need to be modded in gta SAn Andreas is the vegitation. The buildings are fine the way they are, but the trees need to be modified so they are 3-d. Everything else in SA is good the way it is.

Oh, so rather than reply you totally change who and what you quote. Glad I could point out the nonsense you'd originally posted and give you the oppertunity to look a little less confused.

Yeah I saw the original too and it just made Jani look like an idiot (which may not be far from the truth).

Plus I think he means a DVD-ROM (not RAM), otherwise someone could make a little mistake and overwrite part of the game :roll: