I think we have an issue with 'setPlayerNametagText' .

MR.GRAND

Hello All,
I don't know where i can post this topic but i think we have an issue in 'setPlayerNametagText' function,
Because i used this function to set player nickname to arabic name,
and when player set his nickname to that arabic name it look like good but,
when another player join the server and go to that player which changed his name the player sees the player's name ___________ it look like his nickname letters but as ___________,
and i found this issue in 'Wzarh server Q.5' and they have the same issue,
and i found my friend script for change players nicknames to arabic also have the same issue,
and i sure this problem from the function 'setPlayerNametagText' that's maybe have problem,
----------
and we have another problem in same function
when anyone set his nickname to arabic we have a lot of letters or nicks which not acceptable, 
So  i hope you look at this issues and fix it in the next version,
We really need to fix this because a lot of arabian using this script in a lot of servers .
Thanks all :)

Edited by MR.GRAND
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, iPrestege said:

You can make your own tag system :P

and if it's a bug you can report in the mta bug tracker.

I made my special script for that,
But all scripts that maybe look like my script using setPlayerNametagText, That scripts which using arabic letters to set player nickname have a problem,
So that maybe from the function ;

On ‏٠٨‏/‏٠٣‏/‏١٤٣٨ at 1:04 AM, MR.GRAND said:

Hello All,
I don't know where i can post this topic but i think we have an issue in 'setPlayerNametagText' function,
Because i used this function to set player nickname to arabic name,
and when player set his nickname to that arabic name it look like good but,
when another player join the server and go to that player which changed his name the player sees the player's name ___________ it look like his nickname letters but as ___________,
and i found this issue in 'Wzarh server Q.5' and they have the same issue,
and i found my friend script for change players nicknames to arabic also have the same issue,
and i sure this problem from the function 'setPlayerNametagText' that's maybe have problem,
----------
and we have another problem in same function
when anyone set his nickname to arabic we have a lot of letters or nicks which not acceptable, 
So  i hope you look at this issues and fix it in the next version,
We really need to fix this because a lot of arabian using this script in a lot of servers .
Thanks all :)

same problme,,,

• Like 1