[MOD]MultiTheftAudio [WIP]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBPowerAmp is what i use to convert all my files... easy to use and fast (ussually less than 4-5 seconds mp3 to wav and viceversa).

Wavelab lite to cut wav files and importing audio cd tracks.

So no comments about the advertisement? Does that means the advert its ok?? :? i said it can be totally changed :( .

7URB®B it sounds cool but it seems to be saying MultTheftAudio? Also mentions house music. It is jingles for each advert that requires one that we need. Specifying a certain type of music is a bad idea as we have no way of knowing what kind of MP3 players will decide to listen to.

We dont need a generic MultiTheftAudio jingle tho turbo, thats what I'm trying to explain, just like 'normal' gta radio stations never have a jingle that says 'grand theft auto', as its the project name not the radios. we need individual specific jingles to match the different products and music stings layed out in the different scripts.

Hope this makes it a little clearer.

i've had problems with besweet, but, besides from the name, Lame is the best Open Source Encoder i've ever used. :)

-- Page Load Time: 12 Minutes, 34 Seconds

-- STUPID WIRELESS CONNECTION

-- On Vacation :)

And Now For The Oringally Scheduled Signature:

[FMJ]DomSpy wrote:

Advert

Narrator: The dentist says brush twice a day, but do you ever have too little time to eat AND brush?

Busy man: Darn, it’s 8 already? I’ll have to brush in the car.

Narrator: Do your children hate brushing?

Kid: I don’t want to brush my teeth!!

Narrator: Well now there’s Vorodent from Zaibatsu pharmaceuticals. Each mint-flavoured tablet dissolves in your mouth coats your teeth with a small layer of asbestos – guaranteed to keep out plaque.

Man: It’s 8 o’clock, but at least I don’t have to brush my teeth now.

Kid: Gee, it brushes my teeth while I eat!

Narrator: Ask your dentist about Vorodent today!

Ok, i have started the background music for this advertisement. It would be cool to add a final fast narrattion as seen in Pogo (..or whatever) the monkey, relating secondary effects.

• 2 weeks later...
Having seen john quote this from elsewhere:

As previously mentioned in GameStar magazine, the MP3 radio station will return and you can insert commercials between your mp3's if you want. This makes for a brand new trend in the GTA community: making the best commercials

This has tickled my fancy. In the past I've made several comedy audio recordings with friends, redubbed old movies on the fly and even made short films (but we won't go into that) and I intend to make a (possibly MTA or community themed) set of station breaks/adverts/talk segments in preperation for future moddable multiplayer SA.

How you can help

I'm looking for people with talent in the following areas, who are interested in takign part in the creative process. Note I'm looking for talent, you do NOT have to be experienced or professional in these fields

Comic Writers. A brief sample of your work or a draft idea for a station break would be ideal .

Voice Artists. Submit a sample of the voices and emotions you 'do', recorded in mp3 format ideally. The following line should be used with each character, with suitable emotional range.

The line: 'I love you darling, but I really HATE IT when you use my razors to shave the cat. Besides, I think you misunderstood the concept of a shaved pussy.'

I already have some ideas sketched out, and writing will be the main phase initially. The beauty of this is we can go with as many themes and ideas as we deem fit.

I'm interested, I'll post more stuff later, kinda busy today.

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote some comericails! Here they are

Comercial 1

Host:Have you ever had a dream of your appearence? Well why are you dreaming it when you can live it! With the new Technoligy by techrolab has showed that we can change the way you look with new material for more realistic touches! We've had over 5,000 done and 3,500 sucseful ones!

Here's what they've thought of it!

Transvesty : I've always wanted to have boobs and now i do. I might be a guy on the inside but on the outside I'm a woman!

Micheal Jackson: I needed a nose that could make me sing hire and now i do. I've done it dozens of times and no one notices...

Host: What are you waiting for change your self now!

Comercial 2

Narartor: The year is 2012 we're all at war. And by we're we mean the US. The US is at civil war wich we can now call world war. (Us took over the world) The Latinos where took as slaves with the asians and the Europians are at peace. The slaves are growing stron from the work. Stronger than there ruler.

*Suffering in back round*

The slaves revolt!

American presedent: In the name of god protect are country! *Cheering*

Slave army ruler: We can take em they are weak we are strong! *Cheering*

Based on a true story it just hasen't happened, yet.

*In really fast talk* This movie is not based on any story except the one out of the dericters head the us will not take over the world and make people in to slaves this is all fictional.

Comercial 3

Nararator: A true american is a patriot who doesn't die for his country but makes the other basterds die for there's. The army is the best way to become a real man, a true american man. We have an infinate amount of spaces left so join while you can!

Comercial 4

Woman: Umm Umm Umm Umm Umm. I love this pizza with this much greace on it whats not to love

Man: With over 600 different flavors from squid to shark!

Kid: I WANT CHEESE ON MINE!

Nararator: Your probably thinking "Umm What is this pizza and Where can i get it?" Well its well stacked pizza and you can get it from the east to west coast Its in Los Santos Its in Vice city and its in Liberty city. Love it, Take it, Eat it!

announcer: Are you afraid of death

Old Lady : yeeas

Announcer: Well to bad because your going to die. But you can save yourself for only 3 easy payments of $29.99 You can live

Old Lady: what How!

Announcer You take 3 pills A day and they make you invulnerable to death its that easy

quick Voice: doesn't really work may cause death to work faster

Well thought of another commercial. Oh i almost forgot the theme is a religious radio. And this commercial usually goes with that sh*t shoes commercial i created, or it wouldnt be very good.

Commercial 1:

Person 1: AHHHH... MY LEG!!! It must have been that guy in the church beating me up for making footsteps, but now that i got sh*t shoes, its ok now. Only problem is, I can go to the church anymore due to my leg being injured.

Narrator: Aww... this poor fellow couldnt go to the church because his leg is broken. Is your leg broken too? Well then, you should get *drum roll* THE X3000 TRANSPORTER!!! Yes, we have new technology that could transport you little by little to anywhere in the universe!!!

Person 1: Wow really?

Narrator: Yes! And it only costs $9,999,900.00!

Person 1: GREAT! I'll order mine right now!!!

*some high-tech sound*

Person 1: HOLY COW!! IT WORKS!!! Now I can get to the church now!!!

Fast voice: We are not responsible for any kind of malfuntion of our machines including failure of machine while transporting, which will cause you to be sliced high-techly, transporting into the sun's core, or transporting into another living creature.

Commercial 2:

Person 1: ARGH!! IM GONNA DIE FROM THIS STRESS!!! AHHHH!!! WTF MORE BILLS?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Narrator: Do you want to take a break on a cruise ship? Well, heres the cruise for you! We are going to take you on a vacation that would REST your troubled minds. Where we will take you is to is between latitude 25 degrees to 40 degrees north, and longtitude 55 degrees to 85 degrees west, which has nice weather. Its great! The price is only $10,000!

Take your trip now!

Fast Voice: We are not responsible for any deaths on this cruise vacation.

Well if you know your geography, you should know WHAT that place is in the 2nd commercial :D