[MOD]MultiTheftAudio [WIP]

They were pretty good. More GTA3-style than VC.

I think the advert needs something more at the end though. The Equinox advert had a legal disclaimer that the guy read out really quickly so that you could barely catch what he said.

Advert

Narrator: The dentist says brush twice a day, but do you ever have too little time to eat AND brush?

Busy man: Darn, it’s 8 already? I’ll have to brush in the car.

Reminds me of an episode of Mr. Bean :roll:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thatd be excellent turbob, we need someone to do the musical side of the adverts and station jungles.

Heres some of my notes for the TCR station. Straight cut and paste from notepad.

Station Ad:

This is T.C.R. Total Control radio, call us NOW on 0978 675NOWAY and we'll tell you how to feel, how to act and most importantly what to buy!

'female voice: are you tired of endless choice, tired of getting up in the morning only to have to decide what to wear, what to have for breakfast, what chair to hide behind when the landlord comes knocking?. Well worry no more, TCR is here to make your day go OUR way, the GOOD way. The God way'

jake: Hi caller

Caller: Hi jake, Bill from birmingham here. im so excited, erm.. its ok to be excited by this isnt it?

Caller(Bill): Its not Turning Away From Christian Values or Hero Worshipping false gods is it..?

jake: no no dont worry! I see youve been reading your Total Control Bible and thats GOOD, but no,[smarmy] TCR radio SHOULD be worshipped, we are exempt, we are your guiding light in the [evil]darkness of modern media

Bill: thats great, anyway. the reason i called..

j: go ahead..

b: i was on the bus to work the other day

j: [loud]THE BUS?

b: yes?..

j: the bus is EVIL mike, jesus wants you to walk to work.

b: but its 15 miles to my w...

j:[interrupting]JESUS wants you to walk

b:[sad] but i...

j:[interrupting]did JESUS take the bus when he fed the five thousand? NO

b: well no bu...

j:[interrupting] Did JESUS use the bus when he carried his cross through the streets of kansas? NO

b:[resigned] ok. From now on i will walk like jesus

j: BLASPHEMY, WOULD THOU COMPARE THYSELF TO [crazy wild screaming] OUR LORD?!?! be-[shout]-GONE foul SPAAAAWN of the public.

click..brrrr

j: And now a word from Father Edward and his Retail angels

Father Edward:[cockney] Heya punters, you good wiv god? yeaah course u are! but you cud be betta ya know, yeah thats right, e' knows u aint bin as'oly as u coulda bin, he knows what u bin doin some nights. Yeah, you know what im talkin abart. But dont panic mates, for the tiny sum of 25 nicker you can have delivered to your caravan our latest high tech [effects, echo, deep voice] 'Sin Box'. Made of 15% recycled, high white paper content, double glued, composite, Ultra Card board it's just abbat big enough for you, a torch, and some 'literature'. know what i mean? Once u climb into its luxury paper-lined interior the Lord [stressing this]cannot see you - gauranteed. Send cheques and postal orders to T.C.R P.O Box 666 London.[effects, echo, deep voice - same as before] 'Sin Box' [jingle] 'Once Your in, you can Sin'

j: Hi caller

[The following possibly in a computer corner section] Titled: Religion bytes? Jesus 'PC' Christ, TCR PC CPR

tired of the endless kids on internet relay chat? thier bickering, thier over-use of the made up words like PWN and lol, the way they get embarrased and giggly when breasts are mentioned? For just 19.99 [plus VAT] [sung jingle] 'FoolaWay' will wipe them clean. Simply install, press the large red flashing 'Foolaway' button and all IRC users under the age of 23 will be automatically ignored. Leaving you to do far more important things like listen to TCR - Tellign you how its going to be

Virgin-Motherboards?

Im working on it :D.

I can create comercial sounds, music, voice mixing and stuff, but dont askme to interprete big texts like that lol, im really not capable to speak english that level :( . Anyways, i would record some little phrases for advertising and stuff if you want :) .

Yeah the above is just examples for domspy, other writers, interested parties to see turbob, the only bit that would concern you directly would be

[jingle] 'Once Your in, you can Sin'
and

[sung jingle] 'FoolaWay' will wipe them clean.

As they need to be musical stings/jingles

Ok i made an 10 seconds head advertisement. Its 141 kb mp3 file. I just need somehow to up load the file, would someone recomendme some good site for it? I have tried a few of them bu they takesme nowhere :( .

It says -multi theft auto radio---24 hours music- contains background music, sfx and something more... ;) .

Hmm im not sure, I have hosting but that doesnt really help you or others wanting to upoad. We need some hosting for both this and mtasw, with a seperate ftp account for all involved to use, or something.

Any offers? :)

*james bond theme in the background*

narrater: MI6's top agent..

narrater:...now has to face a challenge so hard...

narrater:...so intense..

narrater:...even he might not get through it.

*music suddenly stops*

docter: Mr. Bond, you have Syphilis

Bond:..i see

narrater: Featherlight condoms. Best to be safe...than sorry.

bit crude but thats GTA i guess.

suppose you could change it to MR Bond, its a boy or something 8)

haha great chode! I also made a news bulletin. It just needs some "gta-style" news to be narrated and some1 to narration.

Id like to know what kind of music we re going to insert, how many advertisements and stuff like that.

In my opinion 24 hours radio should need less than 1:30-40 minutes songs to get at least 12 songs aside comercials, which would be enough with 4-5 minutes including all advertisements.

If you letme i would finish the entire radio station as soon as i got or i know what it will contains.

I think it would take 1 or 2 weeks once i know at least the songs it will includes for wav conversion, mixing and stuff.

Yo Bump i would also collaborate making some sfx for MTASW if you want :) . I would recreate light sabers sounds, ships engines, collision sounds and so on. I remember i have seen some program to replace the vice city sound files so it should be easy to do.

*james bond theme in the background*

narrater: MI6's top agent..

narrater:...now has to face a challenge so hard...

narrater:...so intense..

narrater:...even he might not get through it.

*music suddenly stops*

docter: Mr. Bond, you have Syphilis

Bond:..i see

narrater: Featherlight condoms. Best to be safe...than sorry.

bit crude but thats GTA i guess.

suppose you could change it to MR Bond, its a boy or something 8)

Hehe that's good. But I doubt they'd have that kind of advert on a religious show :P. Maybe we could develop two stations?

And Turbob I did have a think about what type of song would be on the station. Then I remembered something that happened to me. I was in Liverpool and this guy stopped me and my friend and asked us if we would like some literature or a CD. We found out that he was a Hare Krishna and he said that the CD was ancient mantras sung over rock music - he called it Monk Rock :D

So what about having monk-like singing over a rock beat? It'd be hilarious. Or a monk rap :lol:

Any way - I also came up with another two possible commercials:

Narrator: The Bible Made Easy is a new weekly magazine made for all the family. Each issue explores a different book of the TCR bible and comes with a free plastic-bound copy of the book. The first issue is out now for 6.99 and comes with the book of Genesis. Don't miss this opportunity.

Fast Voice: First issue 6.99 all subsequent issues 11.99.

Not really that funny I suppose.

Narrator: Need a present for your non-believer friends? Why not get them the complete Total Control Radio tape series. Now they can get converted while you're not there!

Tape Sample:You are spawn of the Devil and you WILL go to hell unless you listen to Total Control Radio. You are a SINNER and unless you listen to us you will burn in the eternal fires!

Narrator: The Total Control Radio tape series is only 49.99 and converts 1 in 5 non-believers so buy 5 today!

Hehe that's good. But I doubt they'd have that kind of advert on a religious show :P. Maybe we could develop two stations?

Nah, that only applies to Catholics. Protestants are generally ok about contraception.

Narrator: Need a present for your non-believer friends? Why not get them the complete Total Control Radio tape series. Now they can get converted while you're not there!

Tape Sample:You are spawn of the Devil and you WILL go to hell unless you listen to Total Control Radio. You are a SINNER and unless you listen to us you will burn in the eternal fires!

Narrator: The Total Control Radio tape series is only 49.99 and converts 1 in 5 non-believers so buy 5 today!

Haha, that's great.

Nah, that only applies to Catholics. Protestants are generally ok about contraception.

Yes, I know - I'm a protestant. However, I doubt even a prodestant radio station would have adverts about contraceptives.

We dont need to provide the music, these station breaks get played between the users MP3's remember. We just need music for station stings and jingles, and advert themes etc.

Loving those adverts, I'm also not sure about the condom one, it's good but im not sure itd fit the theme. Perhaps 're badge' the condoms to TCR - Lites , now made with 59% extra rubber and garaunteed 10 times thicker than the competitors. Youll feel nothing or your money back. Or something.

ah, i wasn't quite certain of the whole religious take on it all, thought it was just going to be a section.

Like bump said, if it's thier product (TCR's) then that would give a humerous twist to it or you could just add a dissclaimer which could add to the joke that all this station cares about is money.

Disclaimer: The TCR wishes to point out that it does not condole protected sex in any way and recommends listeners not to purchace this product

..and my attempt at another advert, possibly a bit long

narrater: We've all been there. Enjoying a nice relaxing afternoon to have it suddenly ruined by a "non-beleiver"...

camp voice: How may i help you sir?

narrater: frustrating isn't it, having to hold them down and recant each and every devilsh sin in thier "non-believer"'s body

Guy:...Thou shalt not do what you do! *struggling noises in the background*

narrater: them days are a thing of the past with the new TCR Emergancy conversion Kit.

scientist style voice: It includes state of the art microchip technology to trap sinners and read them the whole bible whilst giving out small electrical shocks until the convicted is converted.

similar to camp voice: ok....ok...i'lll stop *sniff*..just dont elec..*shocking sound*

narrater: This great product is now only avaiable through our usual hotline number with an amazing introductary price of just $129.99.

shatted voice from beggining: buy..the TCR emergancy conversion kit today, not for yourself but for everyone else

fast voice: TCR has the right to take no legal or religious responcabilty for the death or ingury towards any non-beleivers due to missuse of this product.

How Many Times Has This Happened To You:

"AHH!! DAMN ZIPPER!"

DO You LIKE Having Your Dick Hurt By That Zipper,

Then Get The Dicker, THe Zipper Designd to be Safe On Your Dick!

The Dicker Is Made Of Plastic, And Made Less Sharp, So Your Dick IS Safer Then The Leading Competeter, Only The Best For Your Dick!

i diddn't read the whole thread....

Are You Tired Of Those Non-Believers?

SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR MADE OF

With The New X-FLAMER Flamethrower!

The Worlds FIRST Flamethrower Designed To ELIMINATE ALL THOSE NON-BELIEVERS

notice: we are believers, please dont kill us..(sound of flamethrower) NOO! I ASKED NIC...AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

LOL let me try 1

Person's voice: Ahh what a nice day in the church...

Footsteps

Person: WTF? HOW DARE YOU MAKE NOISE IM GONNA :Oing KILL YOU

Person 2: OUCH [More punching sounds] AHHH

Narrator: Are you being beat up because of your shoes? TRY SH*T SHOES! It is made of a secret ingredient :cough: sh*t :cough: to both provide you both with comfort when you wear and you wont be heard with your footsteps again! The secret ingredient :cough: sh*t :cough: is the key to all your problems of making noises in the church! BUY NOW! Only 49,000.00 USD!

Fast voice: Sh*t shoes are not responsible for any side-effects.

lol.... side effects.... lol, you shold start listing like 50 side effects to be so fast that nobody knows what they are (inculdining the guy saying them)

How bout:

bla bla...

Fast voice: Sh*t shoes are not responsible for any side-effects including smelly surroundings, decomposition in short time, squishing sounds, our special ingredient *cough* sh*t *cough* left on the floor, damaged shoes, our secret ingredient *cough* sh*t *cough* on your foot, fainting/out-cold living things around you, yourself fainting, our secret ingredient *cough* shit *cough* melting, burning shoes, insects surrounding you, your foot decaying, our shoes turning hard, mistaken garbage, and you beating up again.

lol sorry, that was all i could think of LMFAO