[MOD]GTA: Long Night Full version released

game crashed after the frist misson and well the zombies spawn way to fast. I could not even get on the bike in the first mission. When I tryed there were like 60 of them around me even be for I got on and then they knocked me off so I had to run back to the studio. Then it crashed it got deleted end of story

Just download the patch in the bottom of the post in that page and it should work. The way I did it was turret the rocket launcher to face behind me and shoot so I could go faster and speed all the way to the studio. This should help you too. Watch out for the guy with the sawn off shotgun inside there and take his weapon. Its a really good game if you get to fix the bugs from the patch.

The tank drives away and your left with the bikes and the zombies just swarm you.

yeah I know about the tank rocket bost trick, and ya you can get it going really fast.

I did use the patch and it still crashed when you pick yes or no. I just don't care anymore since I deleted everything

the zombies are supposed to swarm you, their freakin zombies!

I don't know about the new version, but the demo I played rocked. they actually managed to get a spooky atmosphere going in vc!, It felt like a real zombie movie. And yes, it was hard. Driving through a zombie apocolypse shouldn't be easy.

Everyone should check it out to see what level a vc mod can be!

The other thing I found was it was easyer to run thorugh the city rather then get on the bike. The zombies spawn way to fast to even get in a car. I mean it looked fun but meh.

I mean even when fighting the bikers I have a wall of zombies around me protecting me from the bikers

It is a very nice mod. I played a version a while back but the events just didnt seem to trigger once i got to the army base. Is that solved yet?

I do love a good zombie fight.

that was cause that was the end of the demo

anyway, yeah this version is amazing

that was cause that was the end of the demo

actually there was some more to it apparently. I remember a few random things happening at the army base, but there was no apparent reason/end. I read somewhere a truck was supposed to drive into the base.

Ah well, no point in dwelling in the past now that the full version is here :)