What do you want blue for?

Anyways the mta team said that they dont know the release but im guessing that MTA 0.5X is going 2 be released in the end of april or may and Blue may be released before san andreas is out. I dont have the date nor the time. And i cant also travel in time. Its impossible 2 travel in time lol.

lol with every new post of you i think thats the worst bunch of crap ive ever read but you always seem to top yourself :o

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao where is master getting this crap, next he will say mta blue will be released in 2 days time and it uses the half life 2 engine :shock:
We have someone leaking info! How did you know about HL2 + MTA?!?
lmfao where is master getting this crap, next he will say mta blue will be released in 2 days time and it uses the half life 2 engine :shock:

im a beta tester :shock::shock:

im also gonna leak info on mta:counter strike and mta:blockland :lol::shock::lol: *pokes eAi with grav gun*

im a beta tester :shock::shock:

im also gonna leak info on mta:counter strike and mta:blockland :lol::shock::lol: *pokes eAi with grav gun*

as long as you don't talk about MTA: Underground :P