What do you want blue for?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember there are only a few people connected in 'what you've seen' Yes the netcode is significantly better, the lag significantly lower. But spreading the suggestion thats its 'Almost lag free' is bound to lead to dissapointment and finger pointing .(At us probably, even tho it isn't us claiming that)

Still we can use Add-ons for mta but for mods we cant except Blue. Once blue is released then we will all have a good time. On there blue will feature:

Mods 2 use

Smoothness

Boats

Command menu

C++ allowing u 2 control anything

Cheating free

Furture game modes- Think of new game modes

UPDATED: Full weapons to use 24/7 (some weapons u have 2 buy from a store.

And many more.

ALSO: Mta blue will have OpenGL/ Direct 3d instead of the tribes 2 engine so that Blue doesnt need 2 use the tribes 2 engine.

Since blue has some problems with pedristrains and peds in cars then San andreas will depend on having coop or not. If there isnt any coop then we can let MTA team 2 put coop. If the coop on san andreas doesnt work then Coop will be off limits (except bot fighting).

Edited by Guest

since its taking over a year and a half to develop, if blue if ne thing less than the messiah of gaming, i wont be happy. i only want blue in the hopes that ppl will come back for it. it being the greatest installment of mta wont mean shit if ppl dont play it.

Where did you get 'Almost lag free' from?

id guess it was this sentence that made ppl think of "lag free"

Smooth gameplay

Due to the substantially improved methods we employ in blue, your game will now run much smoother and faster, with vehicles and players moving almost as smoothly as you'd expect in single player.

Where did you get 'Almost lag free' from?

id guess it was this sentence that made ppl think of "lag free"

Smooth gameplay

Due to the substantially improved methods we employ in blue, your game will now run much smoother and faster, with vehicles and players moving almost as smoothly as you'd expect in single player.

Exactly. So bump, are you saying that Blue isn't really going to be like that?

Anyways the mta team said that they dont know the release but im guessing that MTA 0.5X is going 2 be released in the end of april or may and Blue may be released before san andreas is out. I dont have the date nor the time. And i cant also travel in time. Its impossible 2 travel in time lol.

• 2 weeks later...

With almost everything synched it will be a thousand times easier then it is right now to identify cheaters.

What do I want Blue for?

sync'd Melee (brassknuckles :D, unarmed attacks)

sync'd Driveby's (whole new dimension to standing around)

sync'd Boats

sync'd complete set of weapons

sync'd jumping/crouching (adds more strategy to combat)

sync'd variable thrown length's for the molotov's and nades

The considerably smoother gameplay which would make fightfights/carchases/melee fighting more enjoyable (not to mention we could finally have gang wars without desync being a major issue)

ALSO: Mta blue will have OpenGL/ Direct 3d instead of the tribes 2 engine so that Blue doesnt need 2 use the tribes 2 engine.

Since blue has some problems with pedristrains and peds in cars then San andreas will depend on having coop or not. If there isnt any coop then we can let MTA team 2 put coop. If the coop on san andreas doesnt work then Coop will be off limits (except bot fighting).

*sigh*

As usual, ignore what Master73 says as he seems to produce his "facts" from thin air.

P.S. Tribes 2 engine, wtf??