What do you want blue for?

MTA blue is looking great and has many features we want. Many great features like mod support, stability, boats, weapons etc. Blue seems like the renaissance of MTA and may come to a better direction than where it was heading after 0.3. I want blue for the game being synced, stable, bugless, and smoother, better gameplay (hopefully). What do you want blue for?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hope Blue will offer people whatever they want. Some things aren't going to be initially in, others aren't possible, but generally we've got a superb base that can be expanded as required, unlike the old core. We'll be open to reasonable suggestions after the first release.

eAi

I'm looking forward to seeing what mod teams will be able to churn out. I have heard a few really good ideas/mod plans coming from varius community members. GTA games never really got their fair share of major mods released simply because single player games dont get as many as multiplayer. Once Blue is out, there is gonna a flood of creativity. I can barely wait.

Anyways I want blue for new radio station (requires steam units such as winAMP), new mods *same thing is boring* and smoothing (smoothing means that the pings r good and they will never use a cilent to join.

There is still a client. You still have to run MTAClient.exe (or whatever it will be called), only it will skip the client interface and take you directly to VC. There was a little bit of confusion at first because people thought that you would just fire up VC single player and click on Multiplayer in the menu or something, but the team confirmed that this was not the case.

I'm looking forward to seeing what mod teams will be able to churn out. I have heard a few really good ideas/mod plans coming from varius community members. GTA games never really got their fair share of major mods released simply because single player games dont get as many as multiplayer. Once Blue is out, there is gonna a flood of creativity. I can barely wait.

Plus it looks as if it will be easier to code Blue mods than it would for normal VC ones.

Plus it looks as if it will be easier to code Blue mods than it would for normal VC ones.

It depends what you call easier, its more flexible - you can do much more - and its a high level language (c++) and theres no size limits. It should also generally be marginally faster than scm.