is there more MTa blue updates?

Guest Manditory_suicide

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've never claimed that we'll post a collection of screenshots. We might, but we don't make promises - they're hard to keep.

Meanwhile, blue is coming on very well. We're really pleased with how its looking like it'll turn out.

eAi

We've never claimed that we'll post a collection of screenshots. We might, but we don't make promises - they're hard to keep.

Meanwhile, blue is coming on very well. We're really pleased with how its looking like it'll turn out.

eAi

Blue is actually being worked on? Thought it was idle for god knows how long, since the progress bar has been at 65% for ages.. Haven't heard anything new, seen any progress bar updates, or anything else...

Thought you guys had like taken a break for like half a year and haven't done anything on blue, and just worked on the newer versions on the old core..

eAi

Blue is actually being worked on? Thought it was idle for god knows how long, since the progress bar has been at 65% for ages.. Haven't heard anything new, seen any progress bar updates, or anything else...

Thought you guys had like taken a break for like half a year and haven't done anything on blue, and just worked on the newer versions on the old core..

Way to many assumptions in there. Blue is always being worked on.

The bar doesn't really mean anything. Blue could be at 1 percent but it is really 99 percent. Its just not updated, thats all.

then whats the purpose of the bar at all?

if its such trouble to update, make a PHP control for the bars and what %, whats illuminated.

if you are not going to be updated, i dont really see the purpose of the bars at all. :roll:

that space might as well read: [WID]

The bar doesn't really mean anything. Blue could be at 1 percent but it is really 99 percent. Its just not updated, thats all.

then whats the purpose of the bar at all?

if its such trouble to update, make a PHP control for the bars and what %, whats illuminated.

if you are not going to be updated, i dont really see the purpose of the bars at all. :roll:

that space might as well read: [WID]

Problem is, I bet if the bars are gone, I've got a bad feeling a lot of people will lose interest in Blue's development. Although the percentage bars may be inaccurate, it still gives some people a little security and knowledge no one has forgotten about Blue. :D

Problem is, I bet if the bars are gone, I've got a bad feeling a lot of people will lose interest in Blue's development. Although the percentage bars may be inaccurate, it still gives some people a little security and knowledge no one has forgotten about Blue. :D

The problem is that the percentage bar for Blue has stayed at 65% for the past 6 months or so, so it looks as if they have forgotten about Blue. This of course is incorrect. They're probably quiet about it because of 0.5.1.

The progress bar stayed as it was as we've been restructuring blue, this hasn't caused any direct progress but makes blue a considerably better final product in terms of flexibility and longevity.

It shouldn't really be about what percent releases are up to, it should be about updates given. The bar could just stay the same. All there needs to be is updates talking about progress. Pictures don't even have to be taken. It could just be 3 sentances, its still an update.