GTA-VC kicking me back to my desktop HELP!

Guest All-Eyez-On-Me

Hello everyone im new to all this but ive installed MTA and ive done everything ive uninstalled then reinstalled about 6 times ive ran the game once before using MTA which has been suggested in previous forums but STILL i get the same problem, so here it is when i load up GTA and after clickling MULTIPLAYER GAME the pink loading bar finishes loading then it blacks out and back to my desktop i go. Its so thrustrating can anybody please help me!

thank u very much 4 ur reply on trying to help me but i did delete them files dun all the usuall coblers..uninstall then reinstall etc changed it from 1.0 to 1.1 and all the rest of it but now the pink bar finishes loading it NOW stays at a black screen for a little bit longer then AGAIN back to the pissin desktop y do MTA release the setup 4 it if they no its going 2 be buggy :? everyone else seems to be having a wale of a time on all the servers an lil ol' me stuck an its doing BUGGER ALL is there anymore sugestions you could tell me PLEASE! Thank You.

Are you sure you installed to the correct directory? I.E your vice city/gta3 one.

Check mtad.scm is in vc/data, mtavc_dll.dll in root of vc, american.gxt in vice city/mta.

also your saying "i load up GTA and after clickling MULTIPLAYER GAME " leads me to believe you may not be running the client, conecting to a server and hitting start game in the client? If this is so then there is your problem.

Ok now ive managed to get it all loading but yet ANOTHER problem has decided to start now i get onto the game on sum 1s server but there is no 1 to be seen ATALL no 1 on the radar or nothing lol ive restarted reinstalled it all many of times please can sum 1 just sort this out 4 me im begging lol thank you.

Ok sorry i do apologise i deleted "mtaerrorreporter.asi" and "scm_vice.ini" like what was sugested previously and now it all loads perfectly BUT another problem has occured i can not see anyone in the game play and neither on the radar there is no one to be seen anyware could you help me with this problem thank you.

Well if theres anybody out there with an ACTUAL solutions or sum sugestions please can u post it here i would be very gretful insted of hunting through loads of threads thank you. :lol:

Ok sorry i do apologise i deleted "mtaerrorreporter.asi" and "scm_vice.ini" like what was sugested previously and now it all loads perfectly BUT another problem has occured i can not see anyone in the game play and neither on the radar there is no one to be seen anyware could you help me with this problem thank you.

do you have sound in-game?

Yes ive tried updating it to 1.1 and it wont let me 4 sum reason maybe it already is :? and its a copied version so no it will not have sound will that effect anything?