Will blue be enough?

Will the release of blue regain the popularity that mta used to have?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will the release of blue regain the popularity that mta used to have?

• Yes
    • No

i dont think that MTA will ever regain the popularity that it had during .3. lemme kno what u guys think

the question wasnt "which is a better version, .3 or blue?" it was will blue regain the popularity of mta during .3. im not sayin .3 will be the best thing ever for mta, but up to now it has been the best version (to me atleast)..

@bump idk where that segway into women, games, money w/e came from, but the title means that "will blue be enough to regain mta's past popularity"

Well it sounds like you are relating popularity to how good the release is. Why has popularity gone down? Anwer: because people haven't liked the releases as much as 0.3

So indirectly, it means, nothing will ever get as many players as 0.3, which of course I think is way out of the ball park (okay I related it to baseball guess why :))

Popularity of any game goes down as it gets older. People always like old releases more than new ones, look at CS, look at Natural-selection, look at TFC, look at DOD. All these games have people saying how much better 1.3, or beta 2 or 2.1 or whatever were, but in the end newer releases are better "products" - more stable, more features, more accessable. Most of what makes old releases "better" is nostalgia, nothing more.

eAi

Popularity of any game goes down as it gets older. People always like old releases more than new ones, look at CS, look at Natural-selection, look at TFC, look at DOD. All these games have people saying how much better 1.3, or beta 2 or 2.1 or whatever were, but in the end newer releases are better "products" - more stable, more features, more accessable. Most of what makes old releases "better" is nostalgia, nothing more.

eAi

That is all true. People are just tired of playing MTA constantly and not having a good new experience after every release. Almost every predecessor is always better than its sucessor somehow.

Well said eAi.. well said.

I dont even think 0.3 was THAT great. It seems like one day someone here said 'hey remember 0.3? I loved it so much' then everyone remembered how there were some very annoying problems in 0.5 and that back then the gameplay was different.. and said... "Hey everyone, lets go on a back-to-0.3 nostalgia campaign."

assuming that ur thrwoing me in that campaign ransom (and ive got a pretty feeling u r), i didnt do that at all. i thought .3 was better from the day .4 was released. same with .5. it seems everybody is trying to knock me for makin this thread, like im a dumb ass or some shit. i only made this to see what other people thought.

:arrow: lock this shit