[MOD]PCJ Spawner

Mike

I've been messing around with Spookie's scm hook, mainly just to learn, and made this neat PCJ Spawner

Grab it here

Info

Just extract to your Vice City root directory and start up, tap the action button (usually TAB) to spawn a PCJ nearby.

Notes

If you spawn too many, the traffic will stop (and if you spawn too too many, you will crash). If you do spawn too many, just drive away from the area and they'll disappear.

Enjoy :P

P.S: If anyone wants the source to mess about with, let me know ;)

Edit: Fixed the link :oops:

Edited by Guest

sounds good. I used the spawner built into the "GTA: Liberty City" to spawn about 20 bikes in a contained area, threw a grenade on the pile, then watched the spectacular fireworks. Now we can do it in Vice city too :D

where does it spawn the bike? right next to the player, or on the road?

sounds good. I used the spawner built into the "GTA: Liberty City" to spawn about 20 bikes in a contained area, threw a grenade on the pile, then watched the spectacular fireworks. Now we can do it in Vice city too :D

where does it spawn the bike? right next to the player, or on the road?

It spawns it northeast of the player (X+5 and Y+5)

And yeah, the fireworks are good, i used "bigbang" on this little pile:

loadsofpcjs9li.th.jpg

Yeah, tricky figuring it all out, its alot of fun messin' about with it though, you can do pretty much anything :)

HERE'S another :P its got the config and dll too, anyone who wants a little mess about with 100+ Tommys, just stick them in ur VC folder and use the action button 8)

If they have a no-crc client then Yes they can.

I think if they've gone to the trouble of downloading a no-crc client, they may already have intentions to mod.

Just guessing though, i suppose i could be starting a mass MTA modding frenzy with this topic :shock:

Run for the hills!

Anyone already has the ability to mod their game, its very easy if you really wanted to, even making it all work with MTA isn't a hard task.

I suggest you learn a bit more about the game and what people are doing before you go shootin' your mouth off!

If they have a no-crc client then Yes they can.

laugh.

let me explain it so you cannot understand, but make it seem as if i gave you the oppertunity.

the mtad.scm has differant offesets to inject to in the game, the MAIN.SCM (if i remember correctly) was 0x8C and (0x80)? whatever the case, you those offsets do not work with MTA.

before you open your big stupid mouth again.....try thinking, studing injection, or even have one clue about what injection even is.

He does mod i would guess...

So do I, and so do many people who own GTA.

Edit: Nevermind the above, the last post was removed...

---

Btw: Tweaked the dll a bit more, i'll upload tomorrow.

Also gonna make an entry in the config file so you can select the type of vehicle spawned :)

Also, if anyone has any requests - i'm up for a challenge :P