Cars

Jigga

what cars gonna appear in 0.5.1 :?: coz I am (and i think the most of players) tired of the same ol' idahos and cheetahs around....u could use voodoo, landstalker, greenwood, regina, esperanto, sentinel and others. I reckon they werent used in prevoius versions....

Regina :?: Landstalker :?: Voodoo :?: Greenwood :?: never seen them.... i know there r cars on the other island but they seem to be doubled from the first one.... and i would like to see new cars in the next realease....less sporties more SUV's that is :wink:

well since the vehicle handling system is changed, and the whole spawn system, expect changes to cars too (locations at least)

They said they were testing the new vehicle handling method. They didn't say for certain that it would be in the final release.

/me remembers the 0.4 smoothness videos

you best keep a plentiful supply of cheetahs

there should be less ammount of 'em so they r really rare and luxuorus :wink: if every1 around drives cheetah it's gettin stupid (leave the red 1 8) ) ....as i said....more SUV's and 4-doors, less sporties.... it's my point of view :oops:

well since the vehicle handling system is changed, and the whole spawn system, expect changes to cars too (locations at least)

They said they were testing the new vehicle handling method. They didn't say for certain that it would be in the final release.

/me remembers the 0.4 smoothness videos

well we can bet on location changes at least, since the spawn system is different, and hope for a new vehicle handling.

ps. since when did u ever use irc commands, ur never on :x

The vehicles are almost always changed around slightly each release (and yes all those vehicles in your opening post are or have been in mta so far). Of course we cannot satisfy everyone, I'm sure somebody out there would like only MrWhoopies for example. So we try to provide a reasonable mix instead.

The vehicles are almost always changed around slightly each release (and yes all those vehicles in your opening post are or have been in mta so far). Of course we cannot satisfy everyone, I'm sure somebody out there would like only MrWhoopies for example. So we try to provide a reasonable mix instead.

Gary Numan would be proud :P

I remember bugging them about the "dead skunk in the trunk" car in gta3. That would have been fun to drive. sure the car is slow and handles poorly, but It's got a body in it!

That mission was fun lol. There really was a dead guy in the trunk if you opened it by breaking it. Maybe one day it could be possible to put a player inside there.

Domspy]

Gary Numan would be proud :P

Gary Numan - Cars

BEST.SONG.EVAR

Ever heard Are 'Friends' Electric, also by Gary Numan? That's my favourite tune ever.

But any way I think that most of the cars and car placements in the current version are okay, but we could definitely do with some of the rubbish vehicles being replaced by things like the VCN (did an MTA team member get helikilled too much? :lol:) and a packer (the last one was replaced by the Firetruck. It's great to have the Firetruck, but I would have rathered it replaced something like the Walton or Mule).