@ccw HELP ME

@ccw HELP ME

this guy that called mustafa hacking MTA players Pcs

he scam the players and tell them to download a file and they will be staff or its a server host ..etc

and when they download it this file cannot be deleted from the pc then he ddose the pcs

he will make the players leave MTA

his serial / ip /mta version

[CIN]Mustafa - IP:84.219.146.53 serial:D2729C21B9519F96D0E3565E41E080F2 version:1.5.3-9.10791.0

if u want proof u can join CTF and ask the players

PLEASE BAN THIS GUY FROM MTA FOREVER

• Like 1

We can't do nothing about that here anyone isn't using an antivirus it's his own problem also downloading files from a link that someone gave you or gave it to anyone?

What you think we can do? ban him? actually you shouldn't download anything unless you trust the guy or the files :) so i'm pretty sure nothing can @ccw if he want to leave a comment in here he will so just keep going and play MTA :P .

first of all

he tell the players open this file and u will be donator , staff ,

or its the host

bec they don't know anything about MTA

they download it

He will make the Players leave MTA

and i think MTA Team won't accept that

Edited by MasterMind200

Well , Hey MTA Staff Team Infact this guy is talking about me , And as i can see he hasnt any proofs , i would ask my self why would mta trust a guy or should i say hater just wants me to be banned + As i agree with prisitege so please dont take any action if you arent sure about it and thanks for reading .

Edited by Mustafa9821

yeah mustafa is a little skid who tries to rat people. i received a link from him too. quite :~ty attempt to try to make me download it though.

i also would like to add that i have an hour voice recording of a call with mustafa. its pretty funny he makes a fool of himself. A++++ content.