Different Vehicle Mods on one GTA Model

Knight2859

Hello, I am working on a server at the moment, and have been trying to get a script where I can have multiple vehicle mods on one gta vehicle. I have a advanced branding system setup with unique ids to each vehicle brand and it is setup with mysql. But I am conflicted on how to set a mod to the brand id instead of the GTA id. Any help would be greatly appreciated,

10 hours ago, Knight2859 said:

set a mod to the brand id instead of the GTA id.

What do you mean exactly? Do you want to use more brands (and thus more vehicle models) on a single GTA SA ID? Cause that's not possible :(

Replacing the model of a vehicle (of an ID) changes ALL vehicles with that ID. The solution would be having more ID but that's a problem too since there's no (as for now) way to increase the available IDs.

If you only want to change the texture (and not the model) you can use shaders

Edited by LoPollo
1 hour ago, Knight2859 said:

Well, I already have it setup to where I can have multiple brands on one gtaid, meaning that their can be a huntley that goes by a cadillac escalade and a chevy tahoe. Now I would like to get support on adding mods to each brandid so each of the car brands can be realistic.

As @LoPollo said, you can BUT only 1 model per ID. So that goes for mods. You can apply different shaders to the same Vehicle ID but not models.

Example: You can create multiple cars from ID 536 and they can have shader each of them, but if you want a mod ALL those cars change with that single ID.

There isn't an option to add ID's neither.

Kind regards