Dancing, any actions, etc. idea

Anyways i found out that MTA doesnt let u dance but when it comes to role playing it requires dancing, any actions and voice talk. Say if I was playing rpg and I wanted to sing and when every1 gets into club malabu and look at me sing what action key will i use? How am i supose 2 sing if there isnt any action key? Well thats a problem. When some1 is shooting they should point the middle finger and the other person must show it too (if its not a pedristrain.) Well if the idea goes to blue it will look a lot similar to Single player (if the bikers try 2 dance lol) Without those actions its boring and that means we cant do anything except shoot and hi jack.

Having funny dancing animations doesn't restrict you to just shooting and 'hi jacking'

and its not MTA that doesn't let you do them, its GTA itself, but if you wanna dance so bad, there might be a way in blue, seeing as there is a dancing animation for peds.

Anyways i found out that MTA doesnt let u dance but when it comes to role playing it requires dancing, any actions and voice talk. Say if I was playing rpg and I wanted to sing and when every1 gets into club malabu and look at me sing what action key will i use? How am i supose 2 sing if there isnt any action key? Well thats a problem. When some1 is shooting they should point the middle finger and the other person must show it too (if its not a pedristrain.) Well if the idea goes to blue it will look a lot similar to Single player (if the bikers try 2 dance lol) Without those actions its boring and that means we cant do anything except shoot and hi jack.

im sorry but that confused the hell outta me

It would be kind of cool especially within rpg servers, and easily achieveable even with the current core through SCM and the current method of syncing animations. Even singing could be achieved with audible macros, which are used in different multiplayer games. Pre recorded sounds that would come with mta itself, and admins could type or press a certain action key which plays a sound like a bell, which is the same sound on all players ends, because the sounds come with the mta installation. It could be easily sync'd with some scm opcodes and making the client check when it's pressed and sending a packet to other clients, and wouldn't lag the server as it is not the sound that is sending but it is telling the client to play the sound.

Hehe. Anyways the binding key is "V". V is the command menu (A.K.A known as talking to some1.) Anyways the command menu will show:

1.Talk

2.Taunts

3.Commands

4.Actions

Anyways # 1,2 and 3 will have audio talks from vice city. Also it will never have mission talks in building. #4 will have actions like aiming the gun, giving something, pointing something, etc.

its definitly a nice idea, and from other single playewr mopds it's been proven that it's possible to trigger thing like dancing, sitting down, pulling out a cell phone, flipping someone off, handing something from a pocket, etc..

The mta team did state that they are getting the animations synced almost as good as single player in blue. I suppose we will have to wait and see if these "extra" animations are included in that statement. (unless someone in the MTA team descends from the heavens to enlighten us)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry but i don't care about "dancing" in MTA. I say MTA is designed to play GTA online. Gta is not a game for dancing ( yes little bit in san an, but multiplayer dancing, blegh, buy sims 2 man! ) i like MTA cuzz its really the principe of GTA online. I love to have those fights, car hijjacking al that stuff. I think dancing wouldn't be such a great idea for MTA. But if u like it, design it ur own then, in blue u can make mods urself so.... do that!