Unable to login to community site

• 3 months later...
On 11/24/2016 at 19:05, jhxp said:

PM me with your username or e-mail address that you have used for registering on community.multitheftauto.com and I will check if everything is alright with your account.

Sorry for late answer, I am still unable to login to my community.multitheftauto.com account after such a long time, I forgot I posted here for help thanks for answering.

I am unable to send you text in a message on forums so I can say my account username is donbosnian

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=profile&id=388514

I can't remember which e-mail i used to register tho.

You can confirm it's me if you download the atm_system published on donbosnian in the script it notes that you should not redistribute it, bla bla, because this is property of donbosnian a.k.a dazee.

• MTA Team

Okay. I'll look into it this weekend.

On 1.03.2017 at 17:33, Dazee said:

I am unable to send you text in a message on forums so I can say my account username is donbosnian

That's weird. Are you getting any error messages when trying to PM me? Or is there some other reason?

On 3/2/2017 at 18:21, jhxp said:

Okay. I'll look into it this weekend.

That's weird. Are you getting any error messages when trying to PM me? Or is there some other reason?

The field where you should input text of the message is just unable to be clicked on *grayed out* its weird.

EDIT:

Okay now it works. lol it was grayed out before when i tried to send its super weird.

Edited by Dazee