MTA Staff are Bloaters and Haters

Xabache

You guys should have stopped developing MTA at 1.4. Thin and mean, worked perfectly.

Mind you it still hated anyone for not lagging their system with virus software, nagging every third start up with a wait and check box to stop the annoyance of your net nannying our viral status for 3 more days. But at least it ran well. Never crashed.

Now your bloating leaves me crashed out once a week and my i7-4790 cant even run mta because the process shift from gta_sa.exe to system after 6 hours shifts from 3% processes to one thread 1 maxed at 13% processes.

And your hating, your hating has spread to XP. Do you total noobs really think anyone on the planet doesnt know XP isnt perfect? Seriously do you think you are helping anyone at all with your big red banner of XP hatred across the top of the mta client which btw crashed on start up for first time ever, locking up my system with your fat annoying code and cult like updatism.  Which is why you really hate XP, not enough room for your broken ideas.

Stop annoying everyone with your updates, your hatred, and our crashes for the sake of whos security, your own?

I doubt that it is hate. This is the line of everything, I know that there are people who still want to give life to XP but that is very subjective .. If we talk about objectivity XP takes the same course as everything you need to get rid of your old structures, really is very hard for you go to Win 7?