Notepad++ and Sublime Text won't open or update files while server is running

Backsage

Ok, so before I reinstalled Windows on a new hard drive, whenever I had the clientscript.log, server.log, or scripts.log opened in Notepad++ and had something new happened in the server.log or scripts.log, it would say "New changes to <file>. Would you like to reload?" I click Yes, and it would show the new changes in Notepad++. Now after reinstalling Windows on a new hard drive (not sure if this has something to do with it), I can open the files in Notepad++ and whenever something new happens, it'll say "New changes to <file>. Would you like to reload?" I click Yes, only this time it doesn't show the new changes. And if I close out the files and try to open then in either Notepad++ or Sublime Text, it'll say "<filename> This file is in use. Enter a new name or close the file that's open in another program." Some have suggested to me that I try changing the location in mtaserver.config, but I can only do it for server.log and found it that 1) I can't even change it to a location outside of the C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\server\mods\deathmatch directory. and 2) Changing the directory still didn't let me open the file. Elliot said to me that he has no problems with the opening and updating of the files in Notepad++ or Sublime Text while the server is running. Any ideas?

I got same related issue.

I cant open my clientscript log after the last update (i think, i remember mta auto updating and then this issue comes).

When the MTA sa is running, notepad or sublime cant open the clientscript file

"the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

it never happended before, it's hard to log the error while we cant open both mta sa and clientscript file :(

Edited by anchor

Updating to latest nightly problem seems solved :D

Spoiler

But after closing MTA (Esc>quit) i got this

---------------------------
MTA: San Andreas: Windows - Errore di applicazione
Si è verificato l'errore di exception unknown software exception (0x80000003) nell'applicazione alla posizione  0x5caca05d.

Fare clic su OK per terminare l'applicazione
Fare clic su Annulla per eseguire il debug dell'applicazione
OK   Annulla   

It's in italian, translated it says (it is not be 100% accurate):

MTA: San Andreas: Windows - Application Error
An error occurred: exception unknown software exception (0x80000003) in the application in the position 0x5caca05d.

Click OK to stop the application
Click Cancel to start the debug of the application
OK   Cancel 

• 2 weeks later...