0.3 main.scm is done

trx

Well, unlike some of you "hardcore" mta'ers im off 2 bed now..

However, i'd just like to say to everyone thats hoping for a release asap.. Please keep in mind that the developers all have real lifes and unlike you, may notwish to stay up all night programming mta!

The answer is it'll be released when it's ready... Nothing you guys say will speed it up.. So calm down a BIT?

Simon Mansfield

P.S. If u are going to stay up all night, check this out... U'll need it!

http://www.sillygirl.com/pictures.php?PSerial=315

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Release of MTA v0.3b expected in 24 hours (29/05/2003 @ 00:4 by IJsVogel

The release of MTA v0.3b is expected within 24 hours.

The MTA v0.3b package will include: MTA and it′s files to run, GTA3 Launcher, Dedicated Server and Dedicated Server config tool.

Features of MTA v0.3b:

- see each other walking

- see each other shooting

- see each other driving

- gamemode DM-gangs supported for now

- 6-12 players recommended for internet play

- GTA3:MTA servers visible in ASE (The All-Seeing Eye)

MTA v0.3b is optimized for GTA3 v1.1, and is not tested well with v1.0. So we recommend you to use GTA v1.1, although we made it possible to change the GTA3 version in MTA v0.3b.

Information about MTA v0.3b and further releases:

MTA v0.3b is the base of all the next releases of MTA. The delay was because of several things like my defect computer and stuff. Of course MTA v0.4 is not going to take so long. MTA v0.3b being the base means that the next releases won′t take much time between each other. We will focus on gametypes, stability and especially on synchronization... probably we′re going to use another type of synchronization in the next releases.

Features in further releases:

- gametypes like Capture The Whoopie, Speed, etc. (planned for MTA v0.4)

- completely synchronized game (and objects)

- stable programs.. no crashes, etc.

We hope you like MTA v0.3b, it will be available in the next 24 hours..

-The MTA Team

0 comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The server movement has been completed (26/05/2003 @ 18:23) by Blokker_1999

Website and forum are moved to there new location.We hope there are no problems left

The new IRC server can be accesed from irc.multitheftauto.com . You′ll be auto redirected to the correct channel.

! :x

I have cleared the rest of my day, have a fat stack of bud sitting next to me - bongs been cleaned, munchy food is waiting for me, the girlfriend knows not to fuck with me for the next week or so - everythings set!

BRING IT ON BABY!

MTA ALL THE WAY!

8)

Yeah dude, you can still get some gf action, just do it during those times when u have to rest your hand because ur arthritis is kicking in, FROM TOO MUCH DAMN GAMING!!!

MTA is the priority dude, and besides - she fits perfectly under my desk, so if I need some then I'll get some.

But at the mo shes fully hook on VC - and then shes gonna wanna play MTA anyways... hence why we make a great couple and constantly have arguments over whos the bigger g33k

- but yeh I know what ya mean

is laguage like that allowed on these forms cause ive never been sure about that

I made sure not to go into deep detail. Besides arent you supposed to be 18 to buy this game, therefore you cant really be offended by talks of a sexual content unless your one of those strange people in the sewer :?

Ther's more kids here ...teens than u expect .... jus to let u no anyways cant wait hope its done b4 i go to bed god i hate school....

MTA is the priority dude, and besides - she fits perfectly under my desk, so if I need some then I'll get some.

But at the mo shes fully hook on VC - and then shes gonna wanna play MTA anyways... hence why we make a great couple and constantly have arguments over whos the bigger g33k

- but yeh I know what ya mean

So what you are saying is, you are this poor kid here?

http://www.teamabuse.com/toxic/stuff/swk.htm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*gasp*

AHAHAHHAAHAHHA

Thats some funny f**ken sh*t man

into the comedy selection of clips me thinks

- But no, I am much more fortunate than that, fortunately. :wink:

Nuttersrage has inspired me to, also, pick up a bag of bud......or at least bring some home from the party I go to. :D I'll be waitin' for MTA....great job, so far, team. :)

sorry i dont have time to read the whole post but you said Traffic was under the things that didnt make it... what does that mean that traffic isnt synchronized?

CANT WAIT!! :D GOOD WORK MTA Team

i expect that when i come home from skool tomarrow that there will be a new item in the downloads section :D