0.3 main.scm is done

trx

o yeah u guys probably answered this question about a million time but i never saw it on the tread so far and ill ask it again lol i saw Monster trucks and the F16 planes how did u guys do that?( u cant drive/fly those correct?)and if u could that would be pretty kool but with my understandings u cant!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurraaaaaay!! *claps happily* If its done within a few hours,

it'll a B-day present, practicly..even though its not directed towards me...

eh..whatever, my Birthday is today and yeah! :D

Great work MTA team! :D

Edit - Question, will players-on-radar feature be included? :roll:

Edit2 - Nother question :mrgreen: Will in-game chat work?

^^;

Edited by Guest
lol iggy - it will be out very soon, all you haters have gotten mta v0.3, a lite version of what it could have been =P

See you are looking at it all wrong... sure we are getting a lite version now but we still would have had to wait to get the full thing just as long as we are waiting to get what will now be v0.4

This way we have something to play with while we wait for ALL the features. If they werent releasing this now we would have nothing in the mean time.

I dont understand you... we will still get all the features and the wait for that will be just as long.

no 0.4 game requests - i hope the team have some time to work on other things for a while... if they keep constantly working on mta they wiil get bored etc.

Let them rest, work on other things, then start on 0.4 fresh.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP YAY FOR MTA! :D

Thanks so much MTA guys!

So cant wait to smash u punks - uzi or not - the havoc and distruction thats to occur because of this release is making me droool! :P

good to see another new zealander on the forum btw =)

Theres ALOT more of us sitting back here waiting patiently for the release, but I could remain silent no more, the anticipation actually got to me - and I broke, like my cell phone falling down the crack of the elevator shaft in our appartment building, shattering into a thousand bits - and now, this development is the only things that matters to me! GO MTA GO!

Are u guys also going to release medication to help come off this blast? :P

blast? - sure - try the B.L.A.S.T forum - the one in cure-all for every internet related need - Just spam 3 times a day, and watch those troubles melt away.

Warning, may cause skitzophrenia, loss for friends family, job, ebola and haemeroids... the blast forum is not for everyone, please consult your psychologist before the use of this, or any other forum.

sorry - couldnt help myself there ;-)