{VCL} (Vice City Leaders) Clan Recruiting

{VCL}Stewie3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Soion...

I DO NOT CHEAT. Thank you!

Please stop saying I cheat and stop spamming on my topic. Thanks!

U do know Soion wasn't saying u don't cheat he is saying just to stop spamming it, he never said u don't cheat.

• 1 month later...
I was kicked from NoV for being in 2 clans ... don't know how he started to hate me... but oh well... also I was kicked from [FKU] for "cheating" but it was a WHOLE different story...

LOL how many clans r u in right now i know one is called Cheaters Clan and other VCL clan that u cooked up somehow and whoever ask to be in clan gets 2 thumbs up ASAP and he is recruited so, wham... there goes ur rules out of the window. And OMG this is hillarious thread whenever i am bored i just read this thread again and again. Hacker started a clan nice going . and ur 12? shouldnt u produce the COPPA or whatever certificate is needed to be even eligible to post on any forums and has mtavc.com looked into it cause its a serious legal offense if u guys have allowed him to be on this site without any legal concent from his parents . so have look into it forum leaders .

I was kicked from NoV for being in 2 clans ... don't know how he started to hate me... but oh well... also I was kicked from [FKU] for "cheating" but it was a WHOLE different story...

Lol. Guess who? the one who booted you from FKU!! Anyone who knows me knows I am fairly reasonable and honest. Let me set the record straight right now; i've read the past 3 pages and found them quite funny in your weak attempts to defend yourself from being called a cheater.. truth is, its true.lol. you're a modder and you know it. VCL is a hacking clan and that's truth as well, whether the members are aware or not, they are now. And in the FKU server, stewie you're right, you were by sunshine autos when i caught you in spec. but there wasnt anyone hitting you when i saw you, i've seen you jetpack, i've seen your cars go at access speeds... on multiple occasions. Now all you can say is "i dont cheat" and we can all laugh. Whose gonna believe you? 13 y/o's word over 21 y/o's word.... nuff said.

peace.

Stewie shut up, why are you stealing my msn nick? your making my name bad with cheating so stop it ;) I was in a server with my msn nick Stewi3 once and your friend said "why do you change clans all the time stewie!" I was wtf does this shag talk about like theirs only one stewie.

Dont be a retard:

---XXXXXX

--X^.....^X

--X--------X

--XXXXXXX

-----XXX

XXXXXXXXXX

--XXXXXX

--XX XX

Stewie shut up, why are you stealing my msn nick? your making my name bad with cheating so stop it ;) I was in a server with my msn nick Stewi3 once and your friend said "why do you change clans all the time stewie!" I was wtf does this shag talk about like theirs only one stewie.

Dont be a retard:

---XXXXXX

--X^.....^X

--X--------X

--XXXXXXX

-----XXX

XXXXXXXXXX

--XXXXXX

--XX XX

LOL ur right about that anyone who uses that name stewie3 or stewie or billy is instant ban on most servers lol . Man i hope stewie doesnt commit suicide . i am little worried about that hacker lol . Please stewie reply so we can be sure ur not dead of all this gang bang ....