{VCL} (Vice City Leaders) Clan Recruiting

{VCL}Stewie3

Yall are both breaking the rules now... NO FLAMES Laughing but fishbulb I never asked to be banned... show the chat log and then I will believe you...

*EDIT* Fishbulb I don't recruit any n00b that comes along... The co-leader tests them and then I test them if they pass...

*EDIT* New Member {VCL}RONAN YES YOU HEARD IT, {VCL}RONAN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Virus (Teehee) I must take you out of the clan if you keep on laughing, If you think Mr. {VCL}Virus started the {WR} clan, HE DIDN'T! it's my stunt clan called the Wall Ryderz and as he thinks he owns the clan well I must say that he doesn't.

Please stop the spam in this thread. Also, I am getting a Dell 600M laptop in less than 2 years. The school administration is REALLY stupid. I can bypass through Windows XP EASY so I can install basicly anything, I will have to get something done on the Remote Desktop so I will know when they are watching me.

I am at school on my Apple iBook. And Soion, I thought you were my "friend" I am now learning to live without a PC until the 28th of this month, sorry to the whole clan but now until May 28th Mr. {VCL}Agent_B is IN CHARGE OF VCL. He may recruit members with MY APPROVAL ONLY. Thank you all for reading my post.

P.S. I do not cheat and please stop saying that I do. I will be working on some electronic things and now I must go! Good-bye everyone!