{VCL} (Vice City Leaders) Clan Recruiting

{VCL}Stewie3

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol this guy was banned from my clan AND FKU (i think) for cheating and he says:

1. NO CHEATING/HACKING OF ANY STYLE |

Gotta love it :D

*edit* oh yeah, toctrtu isnt in your clan.. he left, because it sucked so hard :D im sure more people did the same.

Dunno why anyone would join a clan run by a 12 year old anyway :shock:

Uhh, no, TOCTRTU is still in my clan fishbulb... i don't cheat... and fishbulb, I wasn't kicked for "cheating" in your server... I was kicked for being in multiple clans... wow, im surprised someone with their own clan doesn't know why someone was kicked from it...I know how to spell feature... I didn't ask you for that.. I am the top speller in my class... I was kicked from the FKU clan because they thought I was "cheating" but I wasn't cheating... I already told the whole FKU clan what happened and they don't believe me.. here's the whole story...

Story

Okay, so I was in FKU playing near sunshine auto's and suddenly I saw a speed hacker on the map... I alerted the FKU members and they started spectating... the speed hacker had hit my car, then I went flying into the air from that hacker and then, while I was in the air.. one of the FKU admins had started spectating me. Then I was kicked from the clan and banned from the server...

End Of Story

And I am 13... NOT 12...

*edit* hehe i guess fishbulb was right about toctrtu leaving ^_^ lol oh well.. still got 11 members..

Edited by Guest

Ugh What do you mean I was "jetpacking" ? I don't cheat... And I don't want fishbulb posting in this topic because he doesn't even know why one of his members was kicked from the clan which is kind of n00bish when I have more members than {NoV}... and my clan has only been up for 1 month.. LOL. anyways 2 new members added {VCL}Ryder and {VCL}SilenT.

*edit* What kind of a name is "Fishbulb"? Sounds kinda sailor like to me...

*edit* LOL he banned me from his server for just not being in the clan... ooh lol... He has to advertise his server lol...

Ugh What do you mean I was "jetpacking" ? I don't cheat... And I don't want fishbulb posting in this topic because he doesn't even know why one of his members was kicked from the clan which is kind of n00bish when I have more members than {NoV}... and my clan has only been up for 1 month.. LOL. anyways 2 new members added {VCL}Ryder and {VCL}SilenT.

*edit* LOL he banned me from his server for just not being in the clan... ooh lol... He has to advertise his server lol...

I dont know why you were kicked? right..

You have more members (maybe, couldnt be bother counting) because we dont recruit any noob that comes along. Also, I've been without net access for like the past 2 and a half weeks.

You have more members (maybe, couldnt be bother counting) because we dont recruit any noob that comes along. Also, I've been without net access for like the past 2 and a half weeks.

speaking of nub, your the phukkin nub around here fishbulb, with your nub ass clan, you banned me for no reason, so if i wer you, i'd eas o nthe word nub, you phukkin cunt.

speaking of nub, your the phukkin nub around here fishbulb, with your nub ass clan, you banned me for no reason, so if i wer you, i'd eas o nthe word nub, you phukkin :o.

You ASKED to be banned. So I did you a favor. Besides, I dont want asshole whiners in my server