What is missing from the MTA SA?

off

MTA is alive for several years, has always been evolving. But what is missing in the MTA, specifically in SA, what kind of server or game mode have you always dreamed of finding?

I hope you contribute with this personal research. Thank you!

Edited by IgorRodriguesCo
Error in formatting.
11 hours ago, ThatsMe said:

what i dream is to allow to use .ifp modifications as serverside

and ADD (not replace) Vehicles,Skins,Weapons,Objects

It would be nice! (.ifp mods)
Adding and not replacing vehicles, skins, weapons, objects and others is already possible, not easy, but there is how to do it.

Thanks for the contribution!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ThatsMe said:

it is? then how?

i know that you can make a workaround for weapons by making a weapon invisible + attaching an object which is the replaced gun

but the real problem is that if you want to make a new weapon stats

because setweaponproperty changes it to all players , not only one afaik

I dont know how, but I know its possible.

On 12/11/2016 at 3:22 PM, ThatsMe said:

what i dream is to allow to use .ifp modifications as serverside

and ADD (not replace) Vehicles,Skins,Weapons,Objects

+9999.
What MTA needs for future builds or next versions is to allow the use of IFPs again.

Since they added that kind of "blocker" to block our modifications for no damn reason.

-------------

Not here to complain or to act like a kid but,

Everytime we search for answers about IFPs
   ->   · No Results

Everytime we ask basically everyone again about IFPs (even MTA Team)
   ->   · No Answers / Ignored Forever

Edited by Fiction-^
Fixed
  • Like 1
On 15/11/2016 at 3:48 AM, Fiction-^ said:

+9999.
What MTA needs for future builds or next versions is to allow the use of IFPs again.

Since they added that kind of "blocker" to block our modifications for no damn reason.

-------------

Not here to complain or to act like a kid but,

Everytime we search for answers about IFPs
   ->   · No Results

Everytime we ask basically everyone again about IFPs (even MTA Team)
   ->   · No Answers / Ignored Forever

No damn reason? Read the goddamn bug tracker on it. There is definitely a reason to not use it. The developers themselves have stated they don't fully understand it and why it breaks animations. You also think they would try and do it since there's a 100 Euro sponsorship on it. I remember Cazomino saying on IRC that it was a lot of hard work that would take a long time to do from multiple people. I don't see this feature happening anytime soon.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Noki said:

No damn reason? Read the goddamn bug tracker on it. There is definitely a reason to not use it. The developers themselves have stated they don't fully understand it and why it breaks animations. You also think they would try and do it since there's a 100 Euro sponsorship on it. I remember Cazomino saying on IRC that it was a lot of hard work that would take a long time to do from multiple people. I don't see this feature happening anytime soon.

Bruh, that link you provided isn't what did I meant, have you ever used any custom IFP that changes everything on your ped?
(I mean those : Ped.Ifp ; Fight_c.Ifp ; Parachute.Ifp ... etc) not parkour.ifp.
Holy sh*t, seems you never used IFPs before they got unable to use

Yes, they break default animations, but not in the way you're thinking (MTA Crash, Ped unable to move, etc)

You also think they would try and do it since there's a 100 Euro sponsorship on it "
- Looks like 100€ is a lot for you, nope, I don't care about sponsorship donations, how the hell does your imagination over other people works XDDD ?

I remember Cazomino saying on IRC that it was a lot of hard work that would take a long time to do from multiple people "
- It takes time to do that, agreed, but do you even have a proof that he said that XDDD ?

I don't see this feature happening anytime soon "
- Excuse me, this feature has already been implanted long time before you started playing MTA, it just got disabled.

12 hours ago, Fiction-^ said:

Bruh, that link you provided isn't what did I meant, have you ever used any custom IFP that changes everything on your ped?
(I mean those : Ped.Ifp ; Fight_c.Ifp ; Parachute.Ifp ... etc) not parkour.ifp.
Holy sh*t, seems you never used IFPs before they got unable to use

Yes, they break default animations, but not in the way you're thinking (MTA Crash, Ped unable to move, etc)

You also think they would try and do it since there's a 100 Euro sponsorship on it "
- Looks like 100€ is a lot for you, nope, I don't care about sponsorship donations, how the hell does your imagination over other people works XDDD ?

I remember Cazomino saying on IRC that it was a lot of hard work that would take a long time to do from multiple people "
- It takes time to do that, agreed, but do you even have a proof that he said that XDDD ?

I don't see this feature happening anytime soon "
- Excuse me, this feature has already been implanted long time before you started playing MTA, it just got disabled.

Yes, it is what you meant. Read the description of the issue. He was referring to all ".ifp" files and just left an example of one.
I did use the custom IFPs at one point, but not in MTA.
I have read the bug tracker and am fully aware of how they disrupt the game's mechanics.

100€ is a fair sum of money to donate in a game. It might not be a lot for you (humblebrag much), but in the scope of what we are talking about, not many other issues on the bug tracker have even close to that amount of sponsorship.

No, I don't think I have IRC logs from 2 years ago. I don't even know why I need proof of this claim. Ask any of the developers yourself or try to fix the issue on your own.

It was never implemented into a release. Cazomino said this himself, "this is why it was never merged". And it was never merged for good reason.

You can go back and forth with me all day about this, but it won't make this feature come any faster, if at all. How about you learn some good old C++ and begin trying to fix it yourself. I'm sure the MTA devs would greatly appreciate that and would be willing to help you along the way (of fixing this issue, not learning C++). Also, try not to use "XDDD" in posts like these. You take away what little credibility you have every time you bring out that 2000s emo emoticon.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Noki said:

Yes, it is what you meant. Read the description of the issue. He was referring to all ".ifp" files and just left an example of one.
I did use the custom IFPs at one point, but not in MTA.
I have read the bug tracker and am fully aware of how they disrupt the game's mechanics.

100€ is a fair sum of money to donate in a game. It might not be a lot for you (humblebrag much), but in the scope of what we are talking about, not many other issues on the bug tracker have even close to that amount of sponsorship.

No, I don't think I have IRC logs from 2 years ago. I don't even know why I need proof of this claim. Ask any of the developers yourself or try to fix the issue on your own.

It was never implemented into a release. Cazomino said this himself, "this is why it was never merged". And it was never merged for good reason.

You can go back and forth with me all day about this, but it won't make this feature come any faster, if at all. How about you learn some good old C++ and begin trying to fix it yourself. I'm sure the MTA devs would greatly appreciate that and would be willing to help you along the way (of fixing this issue, not learning C++). Also, try not to use "XDDD" in posts like these. You take away what little credibility you have every time you bring out that 2000s emo emoticon.

I did use the custom IFPs at one point, but not in MTA. "
- If SA:MP was where you used them, then you're outdated, keep scrolling, you still find it why.

" I have read the bug tracker and am fully aware of how they disrupt the game's mechanics. "
- Read (you did, great) & Test (thing you haven't did) = you're not fully aware. ; I've personally used them on SA:MP and they weren't the same as in MTA -> it causes more crashes ; animations are completely weird ; ped gets bugged very frequently ... etc)

not many other issues on the bug tracker have even close to that amount of sponsorship "
- True, and it is admirable it got such amount.

" How about you learn some good old C++ and begin trying to fix it yourself. I'm sure the MTA devs would greatly appreciate that and would be willing to help you along the way (of fixing this issue, not learning C++) "
- Oh, I understand you don't appreciate the IFPs in MTA, but, was this paragraph necessary on your complaints post ?

Also, try not to use "XDDD" in posts like these. "
- Keep your thoughts for you, if you still don't feel comfortable, then you should better participate in this post instead of quoting/complaining me all time.

You take away what little credibility you have every time you bring out that 2000s emo emoticon. "
-  Keep your thoughts for you, if you don't like the way I use the emoticons, not my problem bruh.

" 2000s emo emoticon. "
- Ugh, looks like you have some serious problem with emo people (Im not, don't come next saying I'm one)

7 hours ago, MsMellow said:

I used windows xp, but I could not open mta sa, even though I already downloaded versions of win xp, and no notifications mtasa.exe is not valid in windows32, please solution!

Download MTA SA XP/Vista version: https://community.multitheftauto.com/mirror/mtasa/main/mtasa_xp-1.5.3.exe

Go to the folder: Local disk (C:) > Program files (x86) > MTA San Andreas 1.5
Right mouse button in Multi Theft Auto.exe and click Properties.
Go to the Compatibility tab and check the "Run this program in compatibility mode:" box and select Windows XP (Service Pack 3).
If you are on an administrator user, check the "Run this program as administrator" box.
Apply and give ok, now play MTA!

Edited by IgorRodriguesCo
On 11/26/2016 at 0:36 AM, IgorRodriguesCo said:

Download MTA SA XP/Vista version: https://community.multitheftauto.com/mirror/mtasa/main/mtasa_xp-1.5.3.exe

Go to the Compatibility tab and check the "Run this program in compatibility mode:" box and select Windows XP (Service Pack 3).
If you are on an administrator user, check the "Run this program as administrator" box.

i am not have a Windows Xp service pack 3, where i can get it ?

On 11/26/2016 at 0:36 AM, IgorRodriguesCo said:

And how I did not have program files (x86) ?

3 hours ago, MsMellow said:

i am not have a Windows Xp service pack 3, where i can get it ?

And how I did not have program files (x86) ?

Download from the Microsoft or third-party site.
Your system is probably 32-bit (x86), go only in "Program Files".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...